A Partridge?

Its been more than "a few" hours....

  ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

                                Vegeta's POV

I groaned and rolled to the side trying to make the pain in my arm go away. That didn't work out so I decided to sit and try to get whatever was supporting my arm into a more comfy position. Kakarot walked over to me with some breakfast in a tray and a huge ass smile on his face."Morning Vegeta! I hope you slept well on the floor because I tried carrying you back to your place but you kept kicking me." I accepted the piece of toast he handed to me and shrugged.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have tried to disturb my sleep. Now how are you so refreshed?" I stood up and sat on the couch as he sat next to me."That's easy! I woke up early and dealt with my hangover. You on the other hand managed to sleep through the fire haha." What on earth is he going on about? How did I not smell the smoke?" Kakarot did you start a fire in your own apartment? How stupid are you?!" I slapped him across the head with the toast and he rubbed his left eye.

"I'm not stupid! I just got distracted by something." I snatched the glass of water from his hands and gulped it all down."Thanks for the water. How did you get distracted? Were you admiring me as I  slept?" I winked at him teasingly as he blushed and turned to look at the wall."N-no.... Even if I was,I wouldn't tell you. So there!" He stuck out his tongue at me."I was just teasing ya Kakarot. Besides, it wouldn't be a surprise. I am amazingly hot and sexy."

I pointed at myself and smirked at his red face."Come on Kakarot, we all know that any man or woman would be lucky enough to even get a glimpse of my body in its finest. Every crevice is a blessing which I have worked hard for. Don't tell me you wouldn't like to date me?" I stood up and turned his face to look at me."Kakarot~. You better speak up or else I'm going to start stripping." I pulled my hand back and turned my back to him.

"Vegeta please don't do anything you're gonna regret. How about you go back to your apartment and maybe shower? You reek of many things!" I tsked at him and turned to look at his face again."I never regret anything dear. Now I'm off to my place." I walked to the front door and opened it a little."Oh and remember this Kakarot. If you're up for a good fuck,just let me know. We'll be friends with benefits as they say. You have a pretty good body too so that won't be a problem." I walked out the apartment and closed the door completely.

I opened my apartment door and walked in."I missed you my messy yet homey space!" I flopped onto the couch and closed my eyes,feeling sleep come to take me again. Just as I felt my eyelids getting heavy,I heard a knock on my door."Why? Why?!" I grunted to myself and rolled to my side,still listening to the knocking as it got louder and louder.

"Fuck's sake! You better not be fucking Kakarot!"

I opened the door and saw a man in an apron and a cap shaking like a leaf."S-sir I'm very s-sorry to disturb you, but someone ordered a c-cake for you sir." He handed a big box to me and brought out a clipboard."Its already b-been paid for sir. All you have to do is sign here." He pointed at a blank spot on the piece of paper and handed me a pen."And who is this from exactly? This better not be poisoned or I'm haunting you if I die." He gulped and pulled a piece of paper from his pocket."Sorry sir, I only deliver. But I got special orders from my boss to give this paper to you when I deliver the cake to you."

I signed the paper and he put the paper on top of the box. He ran down the hallway and disappeared down the stairs. Such an idiot. I thought to myself and walked backwards hoping to not fall and destroy the cake. I shut the door with my foot and read the paper out loud."Dear Vegeta, I know its your birthday soon so I wanted to give you some birthday gifts! There will be more gifts to come so I hope you look forward to them. Love, An Admirer ❤. They even drew a heart. How cute." I placed the box on the kitchen counter and opened it.

It had the weirdest design ever. It was a bird, maybe a quail? A partridge?! "Why would anyone even make a cake like this?" I stuck a finger into the icing and licked it. Not too bad. Its sweet, just the way I like it. I walked over to a cabinet and picked a plate and knife. Screw brushing my teeth. I cut up a big slice and placed it on the plate.

                      Literally 20 minutes later

Maybe I shouldn't have eating the entire cake. I turned to look at the cake box and plate which were now empty because I had managed to eat the entire fucking cake. Why couldn't they have sent cupcakes or something?

      ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I should have done this yesterday. What adventures shall Vegeta face tomorrow? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Super!

Sorry I've just always wanted to do that!