Julia giggles. "I believe so. Can you meet me at the hospital tonight... say around 8?"

"Yeah."

"See you tonight then."

"Yeah."

"Okay. Bye." It's the kind of bye that has a smile hidden in it. Riley can tell by a small giggle Julia has left at the very end.

"So?" Alice asks as soon as Riley gets off the phone. "Are you going out tonight?"

"She is very pretty. Like. Did you see her eyes? I mean. Dude. I don't know how to swim but I'll swim in those eyes." Riley says the only thing that she can comprehend at this moment. "I'm going to leave for work now."

"It's not 8 yet."

"So I can leave early." Riley climbs over the backrest to another side of the couch; towards her room. "Clean up those crumbs."

"What are you going to wear tonight?" Alice goes back to the kitchen and ignores what she was told completely. "Please don't wear flannel. I'll be home to supervise you on that."

"Mom?" Riley enters the kitchen area in pink Mickey Mouse sweater and pants. "Have you cleaned up?"

"Don't wear those either. See you back here at 6."

Riley tries to sneak back in the apartment a little before 6 but Alice is already there. After a few tantrums and argument, Riley finally leaves the apartment in her dark jeans, black floral print bomber jacket and white sneakers. She leaves right before Alice would start a hair salon on her. Her hair looks fine. She lets her bang down naturally and uses her fingers to comb them slightly to the side. It looks fine. She keeps telling that to herself every time she sees her own reflections. Julia already saw her in pajamas. She looks better than fine now.

Riley arrives at the hospital and paces back and forth in front of the ED entrance; not knowing if she should go in and wait inside or it is already alright to wait here. A few days have passed and she still doesn't get used to the fact that her watch is now on her left wrist. She keeps looking down and sees her pink cast. It's annoying but it also reminds her of Julia.

"Hey."

Riley looks up to the sound of the greeting. The picture she sees right in front of her makes her heart drop. Julia is walking towards her in jeans, a beige cardigan over a black spaghetti strap top and white sneakers. She lets her hair down today and Riley finds herself staring as the wind blows through her hair. Julia is busy digging in her shoulder bag that she doesn't notice how captivated Riley has become.

"I have something to tell you." Julia stops in front of Riley and looks at her. Riley's ears are already blushing red and her eyes are already fixed on her. "I don't think you'll like it."

"Okay." Riley doubts if she has enough wills to hate anything that come from Julia's mouth.

"It's my senior resident's birthday and they wants to have a couple drinks. They just told me this morning when I came in." Julia is hesitant. She is not sure what Riley's reaction will be. It should be their first date and now, it is fast-forwarded to meeting the friends. "Do you mind?"

"I don't mind leaving... "Riley's eyes are still on her. Julia's blushing cheek and red lips get her distracted.

"No. I mean do you mind hanging out with us for a little while?" Julia reaches her hand to touch Riley's arm to stop her from leaving although she hasn't taken any steps back. "We can do something later."