Chapter 28: Sleepy

I wake up having to pee. I try to get up but I'm unable to; there is something or someone on me. It is Evan. I must have fallen asleep with him last night. I squirmed under him, try to get out and not wake him up but I woke him up anyways.

"What's wrong?" He asked in his (very sexy) morning voice.

"Nothing. I jus' gotta go pee." I said and he chuckled. I went to the restroom as quietly as I could and went to leave.

"Wait, can you still stay?" Evan asked in an adorable sleepy voice. I guess he still heard me. I nodded even though he couldn't see me and laid back down with him. He clung on to me fast asleep and for a second, I forget that we lived in a prison.

I played with his hair until the morning bell rang. He woke up a little dazed and looked around the room. His eyes focused on me and smiled a goofy smile.

"Hi." He said. I noticed how close we really were. Our noses were touching and I could feel his breath on my lips. Butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"Hey." I responded, smiling. We stood still as we sat there. I was pulled back into reality when Evan stood up.

"We gotta get ready for breakfast," Evan said. I nodded and went back to my cell to get ready.

I headed to the cafeteria. Everyone, including Evan, was there. I sat down with my food and listened to everyone chatter. It seemed to be getting back to normal. It almost felt normal to sit here with everyone. Almost. There was still two empty seats, no one dared to sit there.

The bell for breakfast rang, breakfast was abnormally quick. Everyone decided to go outside except me. I wanted to go to the workout room; I haven't worked out in a while. Anthony Chaos and his group were already there. Anthony Chaos, the man who supposably killed David.

He tensed up when he saw me walk in the room and had a look of guilt and sorrow. I knew it was him now but why, why'd he do it? I wanted, no needed him alone to find out why.

"Hey guys we should go head to the showers," John, I think, said. They all nodded in agreement and started heading out. Anthony slacked behind telling them that he'd catch up with them. He said he wanted to make sure he didn't leave anything but I think I knew the real reason as to why he stayed behind.

"I'm so, so sorry," he whispered to me.

"Why? Why'd you do it?"

"I needed to protect my Steven. They said that they'd kill him if I didn't do what I did. I-I had to." His voice cracked at the end. He seemed so distraught and guilty. There was no way he was lying but I didn't know if I could forgive him but I would've done the same if they'd have threatened Evan.

"Who is they?" I asked.

"Mark and the person(s) he is working with. I just... I'm so very so-"

"I know you are sorry so shut up about it. I think, THINK, I can forgive you. Don't prove me wrong. Now go, your friends are probably waiting on you." I said. He thanked me over and over. He even hugged me! He was so nice in sweet. People like him make me wonder how they got in here. Then again, he did kill a man.

Shortly after, I decided to stop working out. I was tired and wanted to find the others so I didn't take a shower. I found them outside playing basketball, Tyler, Craig and Brian against Brock and Evan.

I decided to join in with Brock and Evan, making it a fair game. Every once and a while, I'd look over to Evan just to look at him. Sometimes, he'd already be staring at me. I'd catch him looking and make him look away and blush.

*Time Skip*
It was around midnight and I was unable to sleep. Every time I was about to fall asleep, I'd jolt awake and toss and turn to get comfy again. I just couldn't sleep and I didn't know why.

Evan's POV:
It is midnight and I can't sleep. I really want to go sneak around to my friends' cells to see if they're awake. I got up and stealthily made my way to my closest friend, Jonathan. He was tossing and turning in his bed.

"Hey, pst, Jonathan, are you awake?" I whispered.

"E-Evan?" He questioned back. I nodded when I was in his view.

"Why are you here?"

"Dunno, I just can't sleep."

"Me either, wanna lay down?" He asked, scooting over to make room for me. I jumped in his bed like a little kid making him chuckle.

I instantly started to feel drowsy.

"Man, is it just me or did I just get really sleepy?" He asked.

"I'm really sleepy all the sudden too," I said yawning.

"Hm, maybe we should do this more often." He said falling asleep. I nodded my head in agreement, too tired to say anything. Darkness soon invaded my vision.
_________________
A.N.~ This is probably boring for you guys but hey, isn't it a little fluffy? Everyone's gotta love a little fluff :)