Chapter 19: Amnesia

A doctor greeted me a few minutes after I woke up.

"Hello Jonathan," the doctor said cheerfully. Who's Jonathan? Wait, is that me?

"Who's Jonathan?" I asked just to make sure my assumption was correct. The doctor froze in place and looked at me worryingly.

"Do you remember anything?"

"Uh, I remember how to talk I guess but I have no idea why I'm here or where I'm at for that matter."

"Well, you are Jonathan. It's seems you have amnesia. I'll have to run some tests to see how bad it is. I would have done it sooner but I honestly didn't expect this. Oh by the way, I'm Dr, Syndicate but please, call me Tom."

Tom left the room to get ready for my little test things. While I was waiting, a very good looking asian man walked in.

"Holy shit, you're awake!" He exclaimed running up to me and hugging me. I just sat there unsure of what to.

"Jonathan, are you okay?" He asked me, worry filling his slightly familiar eyes.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I asked trying to remember him. He looked so damn familiar but I couldn't remember where I'd seen him from. It was getting me frustrated.

"Wh-What?" He squeaked out," Don't you remember me, it's Evan!" He--Evan-- exclaimed. I shook my head. Just then, Tom walked in.

"Okay Jonathan I'm read-
Oh... Evan, can you come outside for a second. I'm pretty sure you're kinda confused." Tom said. Evan obligated and followed Tom out the room. I couldn't see or hear anything. It was getting me anxious; why are they taking so long to talk? Tom walked back in but Evan didn't.

"Sorry about that. Your friend left but anyways, I prepped everything. Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded.

The tests were pretty short but the results still haven't come in yet. No one else came while I waited for the results. After a hour or two, Tom walked back in carrying a Manila folder.

"Good news! The amnesia isn't that severe. All you have to do is wait it out or trigger your memory by doing things! There really isn't any bad news except for I don't know exactly how long it will take to get your memory back. Is there any questions you have?"

"Uh yes, um how exactly did I get here?" I asked. He sighed and started telling me a bizarre story about me being kidnapped and tortured. The hell?!

"Oh by the way, you're in prison," he quickly said before leaving. Well, that's new.

I was released from the infirmary a couple hours later and escorted to my cell; it was lights out. I got comfortable in my bed and soon fell into a deep sleep.

*Dream*
I was in someone's cell; it was Evan's. I was oddly angry at him. He pushed me up against the wall telling me to stop being a pussy. I flipped us over. I had the sudden urge to kiss him, so I did. I lifted up my... mask? and kissed him angrily. He kissed me back.
*End*
I jolted awake. Was that a dream, or a memory? I went to feel my face to see if I had a mask on. I did. Maybe it was just a dream, after all I do think he's attractive. I started to get ready, scared and slightly embarrassed to see Evan. What if he finds out about my dream?!
_________________
A.N.~ Two updates on a school night cause yolo man. Haha, just kidding. Texas is being a little poop and decided to snow so as of right now, school is 2 hrs delayed! So why not stay up two hours later than usual and write! Ha, hope you like it :)