Chapter 8: Desires

"You're making a big deal out of this," Evan sighed making me furious. What the fuck am I supposed to do? Make a small deal out of a big deal? I'm pretty sure no one can overreact something this big. I'm a target for fucks sake!

"What do you mean by that?!" I questioned/yelled. "Isn't that what I'm supposed to be doing?! Making a big deal out of a big deal?!"

"Well then," Evan muttered, "we must have different definitions for 'a big deal'."

My mouth was agape; my facial features astonished. He wasn't serious, was he?

"Fine then, what's your definition of 'a big deal'?" I asked, air-quoting the big deal part.

"Dying."

"Are you a dumbass?" I asked, my arms flailing about. "Can't these people kill me?!"

"Hey!" Evan replied, offended. "I'm not a dumbass!" He stood up making his way over to me. He stopped right in front of me, we were chest-to-chest.

"Well it sure seems like it!" I exclaimed pushing him away from me.

"Here, I have a genius idea," Evan began. "How about you stop being a huge pussy and shut the fuck up about it!" He pushed pushed me up against the wall, seemingly ready to pound my face in.

Before he could do shit, I flipped is over and pinned his arms above his head. Now completely vulnerable, Evan just stood there, ready for for my fist.

Desires flooded my brain. Evan seemed so defenseless, and it was kind of hot. Instead of beating his face in, I had the desire to kiss him.

Still angry, I lifted my mask just above my lips and smashed my lips onto his. After a second of shock, Evan kisses back just as angrily, no doubt leaving bruises.

"Fuck you!" I weakly spat out, my anger turning into lust.

"Gladly," he replied. Taking control, he kissed me. Nibbling my bottom lip, he asked for entrance. I refused, smirking as I felt him become annoyed. Suddenly, he squeezed my ass, making me gasp.

Seeing the opportunity, he infiltrated my mouth with his tongue. Becoming more dominant, Evan flipped is back over. My hands roamed his defined torso as we fought for dominance. His hands rested on my hips, pulling me closer to him.

The lack of oxygen became unbearable, so I let Evan win and pulled away from our make out session.

"I still want some answers fucker," I said, slightly out of breath. He chuckled, pulling away from me and sitting on his bed.

"Ask away, I guess." He semi-joked.

Pulling his chair out from under his desk, I sat on it.

"What's their names, the men that want to fight me?" I asked.

"Well, I'm actually not entirely sure who they are. Do you know what they look like?" He questioned. I nodded telling him about what I did earlier. He seemed shocked. Apparently, it wasn't a typical thing for these guys.

Their names were Felix and Ryan. The Ryan guy goes by Cry, which was his street name. He was part of a lethal gang and got caught a few years back. Felix was Swedish, just like thought, but unlike Cry, Evan didn't know why Felix was locked up.

"So they don't do things like this?" I questioned.

"Nope, it boggles my mind as to why they've set out to beat you."

"Wait, so what do I do now?"

"I don't know. Wait it out for now. That is until I find out any information." I nodded my head, understanding what he told me to do.

After all my questions were answered, an awkward since enveloped us.

"How'd you get in here?" I asked, trying to break the awkwardness.

"That's none of your business." He replied, making me curious as to why he was actually here.

"Come on dude, you just made out with me. I think I deserve to know SOMETHING about you."

"Correction, YOU made out with--"

"Same thing." I cut him off. He chuckled, shaking his head.

"You really wanna know?" He asked, giving in to my relentless begging, making me nod. "I was framed for killing my family. Right before they were murdered, I came out to them as gay. They immediately rejected me, and basically disowned me as their son. The next day I got a call from the police station, my parents were found dead and I was their only suspect. After a long ass trail, the court convicted me and I was sentenced 100 years in prison; no bail."

I stayed quite, my lips in a straight line. The atmosphere seemingly changed from a awkward one to a slightly depressing one.

"Holy shit," I exclaimed. "I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault, don't apologize." He told me sternly. I nodded, almost apologizing for apologizing, but I stopped myself.

"Well, I better get goin'," I said, standing up. "I'd like to do this again though." In attempt to lighten the mood, I winked at Evan.

Noticing my wink, Evan cracked a smile before chuckling. "Come by whenever you want then," Evan smirked.

With a slight chuckle, I walked out of the cell, swaying my hips as I went. I felt Evan's eyes on my ass.

"Take a picture," I exclaimed. "It'll last longer." Evans laughter was heard making me smile.

Leaving the scene, I had one person one my mind. Someone that I've recently realized that I desire, and that person happened to be Evan.
_________________
A.N.~ here's something... Ha hope you like it, sorry for posting so much today, I have nothing to do! Sorry for the mistakes! Bye :)