Chapter 32: The Morning After

I woke up completely nude and slight disoriented. I focused my vision on the man beside me, Evan. Memories of last night flooded in my mind, making me smile.

I shook him awake so he could get dressed before the morning bell. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want anyone to find out about us.

He opened his eyes and looked at me all goofy.

"Hi." He whispered to me.

"Hey." I said sitting up on the bed exposing my bare torso.

"Let's get ready before the bell," I said,"We don't wanna get caught."

We both got up from the bed. A stinging pain in my lower back made me stand straight up and wince.

"Uh, sorry about that." Evan said noticing my pain.

"It's okay." I said while putting on my boxers. I picked up my torn shirt and examined it. I heard giggling from behind me and turned around. Evan was sitting on the bed fully clothed giggling and my destroyed shirt.

"Hehe, sorry about that as well." He giggled out. I shook my head and threw the shirt at him.

I put on my jumpsuit and zipped it up all the way to hide the hickeys Evan gave me.

"See ya later." I said.

"You're just gonna leave me?" Evan joked, pouting. I shook my head and blew him a kiss before sneaking back to my cell.

The door to the cell was open which confused me because I thought I shut it last night. I walked into my cell and inspected it. I had a weird feeling that someone was in my cell last night. My suspicions were confirmed whenever I found a note on my desk. Why do I always find notes?

'I hope you don't mind if I tell everyone about you and Evan. It sure seemed like you two had fun last night ;) Oh, wait. You don't want everyone to know? Hm, then meet me outside during free period before lights out. ~M.'

Fucking Mark. I swear that I'll kill him one of these days.

My mind flooded with the possibilities of what could happen today with Mark. I was slightly scared; he was in this prison for a reason.

My train of thought was broken by the morning bell. Heh, saved by the bell I suppose. I got up and made my way to the cafeteria.

I bumped into Evan along the way.

"Hi, again," he whispered into my ear. I just waved and shook my head still worried about Mark. He seemed to notice my distress but said nothing of it.

We sat down at our table with a tray of food in our hands. I wasn't really hungry, so I just moved the food around my plate. Once again, Evan seemed to notice but said nothing. He only looked at me with worry.

'What's wrong' he mouthed to me. I shook my head.

'Nothing' I mouthed back. He didn't seem to believe me but let it go anyway.

Evan's POV:
Jonathan seemed a little out of it during breakfast. I hope he isn't dealing with drama from some other prisoner.

I looked around the room just in case but no one seemed to be interested in Jonathan or his behavior. I question him but he said it was nothing. I still didn't buy it but I didn't bother him. After all, he was a grown ass man, he could take care of himself... Hopefully.
_________________
A.N.~ Boom. Hope you guys like it :)