Our New World

You sat on the couch, now wrapped up in bandages, beside Scott and Jean. The others were behind you standing as these new X-Men sat across from you. It was merely an hour ago since you entered Project Olympus and ended up here. Where? You had no idea.

???: Now, I suppose introductions are in order. My name is Ororo Munroe. I serve as field leader of the X-Men. I am also a teacher here. My power is weather manipulation thus my name is Storm.

 My power is weather manipulation thus my name is Storm

Y/N: Weather manipulation?

Ororo nodded. You slowly grinned and held out your hand.

Y/N: Nice to meet you.

Jean slapped your hand down, which honestly hurt, and you retracted your hand and held it.

Y/N: Ow.

The next one was the shorter man.

???: My name is James but most people call me Logan. Or Wolverine, for some god forsaken reason.

Bobby leaned forward and whispered in your ear

Bobby: Is it cause he's small?

Logan responded to the question by holding up his fist and popping out three metal claws. Bobby flinched while your eyes just lit up. You slowly reached your hand out again but Jean grabbed your wrist and forced it back down. She held it down while forcing a smile.

Jean: It's nice to meet you all. I'm...

Logan: We know who you are. It's just...not possible.

Scott: You keep saying that. You mentioned that we had died? Was it during the attack?

Ororo and Logan looked at each other confused. Looks like they were just as lost as you were.

Ororo: You gave your lives during a mission against the Brotherhood. This was last month.

The Brotherhood? The hell were the Brotherhood? And last month? Things weren't adding up like you had hoped.

Jean: I'm sorry, but what year is it?