"Who is that?" Nalini asked just as Hanna gasped. 

"Edward, the computer whizz," She replied. 

Julian ducked behind the bed with the stealth of a trained operative but apparently it was of no use because Damien called him out the moment the two boys walked in and shut the door. 

"Julian, he knows you're here," Damien sighed. His voice filled with defeat. 

Lola's entire body tensed when Julian slowly crept out of his hiding place. She stared at the intruder curiously, wondering how he knew they were harbouring a fugitive and how easy it had been for him to catch them. 

"Dude, what the hell? Did you tell him?" Julian asked, his voice a thin veil of barely conceiled anger. He turned to Edward and stared him down. "And who are you again?"

"You might not want to antagonise the only person here who may be able to help you," Edward replied. He pushed his glasses up his nose and walked to the front of the table, commanding attention from everyone in the room. 

"Everyone, the names Edward Delgado. You may not have heard of me before but I assure you, this is a name you will never forget," The skinny boy spoke with such a conviction it was almost comical. 

"Umm, okay. I like your confidence," Damien said cautiously. None of them knew what to do now that they'd been exposed. 

Lola found herself momentarily contemplating if there was something in this room that could be used to tie this Edward guy up, in case he planned on ratting them out to everyone for hiding Julian here. 

"You said you wanted to help me?" Julian asked skeptically. He still looked like he was ready to jump out the window at any second. 

"Well I don't want to help you specifically. You're the biggest asshole I know and everyone in the Computer club hates you," Edward said and then he let out a long and deep breath. "Wow, never thought I would ever be able to say that to your face." 

"Then why are you here, Edward?" Nalini asked impatiently. 

"I'm actually here for Hanna," He replied and everyone's head suddenly turned to see Hanna who looked just as surprised.

"But we don't exactly know each other," She said hesitantly.

"Yeah, just let me explain," Edward spoke and his tone softened considerably when he addressed her. "I've had a crush on you since forever and it was only reinforced when I got into Kpop after Kda. I'm a gamer incase you guys weren't aware."

He cleared his throat looking kind of nervous before he continued. "Anyway, I was planning to propose to you once I got a six pack and became a millionaire but seeing that you've started hanging out with these douchebags, I decided the six pack and my empire will have to wait. My queen is more important." 

Hanna's jaw was hanging open by the time Edward finished his profession and Damien placed his fist to his mouth to keep from laughing. 

"Dude, what do we think we're doing here? This isn't a sex cult. These girls are just helping us solve Julian's problem," Damien said.

"Please, I saw Tyrone's hands all over my girl that night at the party and I ain't having it. Not on my watch buddy," Edward waved a finger in Damien's face and Lola bit her lip to keep from laughing. Nalini on the other hand was looking right at Hanna, a funny expression on her face. 

"Your girl? Your empire? Queen? You sound like a proper lunatic," Hanna said suddenly, surprising both of her best friends. She wasn't the type to call people names. 

"My dear, my empire is already in progress. Last year I took part in an online competition and my business model sold for a hundred thousand dollars. I've secured an internship in a multibillion dollar company lined up for me next year and have been offered to play professionally multiple times. All you have to do is say yes and together we will rule the future," He raised his hands up with conviction and this time Lola couldn't hold in anymore. She laughed out loud and then stopped when he glared at her. 

"But I've barely spoken two words to you. I don't even know you," Hanna frowned, her face red with embarrassment.

"Well that's already eleven words plus the few before this when you called me a lunatic. See we're already making progress," He smiled widely and Hanna stared at Lola in bewilderment. 

"Anyway I'm here to help seeing as you people clearly don't know what you're doing," He grabbed an empty seat and sat down quickly, making Julian scowl. 

"How did you find out about us? Was it really that easy?" Lola asked. 

"You guys were pretty stealthy, I'll give you that. But if I'm being honest you're pretty easy to hack," He gestured at Damien.

"What?" He asked incredulously. 

"You made a power point about the exam leak and your suspects and stored it in your drive. All it took was five minutes on your laptop and I found out everything, except the Julian part. I kind of guessed the rest," Edward said and then he took out his laptop.

"You made a power point?" Julian asked his friend incredulously.

"Just trying to keep on top of things. Obviously it backfired," Damien muttered in regret. 

Julian ran a hand through his hair, looking stressed and then he got up and started pacing around the room. He took out a cigarette and began smoking like his life depended on it. Soon the room began to stink of cigarette smoke, making Lola cough. 

He stopped when he noticed her discomfort and quickly put it out in a tray on the bedside table. 

"Don't worry man. I doubt anyone else with my skills would be interested in hacking this dude's laptop," Edward reassured Julian when he sat down again.

"So how can you help?" Julian asked in a small voice. It was obvious he didn't like the idea of Edward, a random stranger helping him out.

"First of all, you guys need to retrieve the erased tapes at Uncle's Kims store because that serves as evidence that Julian's alibi was erased on purpose. Also, if it was a botched up job I might be able to recover some of the missing data," His words made Lola straighten up as she realized this guy might actually be extremely helpful.

"We can go there now," Damien suggested excitedly, ever ready for an adventure.

"Great, I'm free too. Hanna you'll have to come with us obviously," Edward said sheepishly as he stared at her. "I mean it is your uncle's shop. You can help distract him while we do the rest." 

"Umm, sure. I guess you have a point," She nodded as she stared at her admirer warily. 

"I'll stay here and start looking up Max, Red and Jeanine," Lola offered. There was no point in everyone going.

"Good idea. Julian can help since he obviously can't go anywhere," Edward snickered and then he got up from his seat. "Lola you can use my computer, Facebook is always a good place to start."

"Thanks," She said and then she shifted seats. She noticed everyone began leaving the room which meant soon it would be just her and Julian.

"You're going too?" She asked Nalini.

"Can't leave Hanna alone with that weirdo. Who know what evil genius plan he has," Nalini said and then she marched out with Damien in tow. The door shut and Lola stared at Julian, suddenly feeling awkward.

Julian on the other hand seemed happier than ever that the crowd had thinned. 

"Come on, let's get to work," He said, scooting closer.