Letting out a quiet mutter, the Skywalker girl lifted her hood up to cover her face before she looked ahead and noticed that Obi-Wan had done the same, as he stood by the front of his ship, waiting for her. As Jaika went to walk towards the Jedi Master, she heard C1-4X let out a chain of beeps, making her briefly turn around and face him. "Stay there. I won't be long." Jaika instructed, before turning around and walking towards Obi-Wan; ignoring the chain of beeps that her droid shot at her.

Wrapping her arms around herself, the girl tried her best to contain as much heat as she could while she walked towards the automatic doors of the facility. Reaching the doors, the two Jedi walked into the incredibly well-lit corridors; Jaika argued that the place's lighting was kind of excessive and unnecessary. 

Jaika lowered her hood, before looking around the corridor, feeling her wet hairs stick to her skin. Glancing to her side, she noticed a rather perplexed expression printed across Obi-Wan's face, before she followed his line of vision, noticing a strange being that was walking towards them. Jaika had seen many different life forms, having grown up in a place that supplied equipment for everyone. Even travelling as far as a local space port, where Jaika thought she had seen every species in the galaxy; Jaika was still astound when she laid eyes on the tall and pale being that approached them.

Their long neck added at least three feet to its height, and its dark eyes looked down at the pair, analysing them. They walked at a slow pace, but still maintained some form of grace within their movements. Whoever or whatever they were, made Jaika feel strange. "Master Jedi. The Prime Minister is expecting you." The being's gentle voice spoke. 

"I'm expected?" Obi-Wan questioned, before he glanced to his side to look at Jaika who seemed to be as confused as he was. Jaika repositioned her arms around herself, as she tried to regain her warmth from earlier. Although they were inside, she was still freezing. It didn't surprise her that on a planet surrounded by rain storms, the interior buildings didn't supply any heat. "Of course. He is anxious to meet you. After all these years, we were beginning to think you weren't coming. Now please, this way." The being replied, before walking off.

Jaika glanced towards Obi-Wan and frowned slightly, not completely sure what was going on. Obi-Wan looked at her and shrugged gently, before he started to walk behind the tall being, with Jaika walking after him.

The brightness of the many corridors that they walked through was starting to make Jaika's head hurt. Walking beside Obi-Wan, they stopped behind a large door, which had multiple curved structures to it before they slowly moved away from each other as the door swooshed open, revealing yet another bright room.

They slowly walked into the room, where another being was sat on a chair that was extended from the ceiling of the room. The being stood up from their seat and walked forward, holding a lot more authority than their tour guide. "May I present Lama Su, Prime Minister of Kamino." The Kaminoan introduced, pointing towards the man in black clothing. Jaika and Obi-Wan bowed respectfully towards the man, who returned the gesture. "And this is Master Jedi--"

"Obi-Wan Kenobi, and this is Jedi Padawan Jaika Skywalker." Obi-Wan introduced, motioning his hand towards Jaika who stood with her hands together in front of her. When Lama Su spared her a glance, the girl tilted her head downwards in respect. The Prime Minister acknowledged Jaika before looking back at Obi-Wan. "I trust you're going to enjoy your stay. Please." The Prime Minister spoke, before two more seats travelled down from the ceiling. 

Obi-Wan walked forward and took a seat, and Jaika hesitantly followed, repositioning her robes that shifted from her movements. "And now to business. You will be delighted to hear that we are on schedule. 200,000 units are ready, with a million more on the way." Lama Su spoke, pride soaking through his voice. Jaika's eyebrows twitched slightly, growing confused as to what exactly he was talking about. Obi-Wan also wore a confused expression and briefly shared a glance with Jaika, before he looked back at Lama Su, "That's good news." He answered, hesitance apparent in his voice as he had no idea what the Prime Minister was talking about.