XXIII

22 BBYKamino, Rishi Maze

22 BBY
Kamino, Rishi Maze

The blue tunnel of hyperspace surrounded Jaika, who was sat in her blue Jedi fighter, observing the many shades of blue that flashed past her. Looking forward, her irritated droid swiveled his head around from the small hatch that he was sat in. C1-4X let out a chain of distorted beeps, shifting around in his seat as he did so, making Jaika let out a sigh. "I know you're bored, you told me two minutes ago." She replied, making the droid look away from her as he let out a low grumble.

For the past hour, C1-4X had been notifying Jaika every few minutes that he was bored, which after a while became rather irritating towards the Padawan. "We should be close though." Jaika told him, making the droid's head quickly swivel around and look at her in an excited stance. The droid let out a couple of beeps, twisting his head slightly as he analyzed his friend's expression. "No, we're not there yet." Jaika responded, earning a sigh from the droid as he turned away from her.

At that moment, the monitors in front of her started to beep as an image of a planetary system was displayed on one of the screens. The blue void of hyperspace dissipated as Jaika's fighter jumped into the system that they were in. Looking forward, Jaika noticed a large blue planet which she guessed was Kamino. 

Glancing out of her cockpit, Jaika noticed Obi-Wan detach his fighter from his hyperspace ring before he started to fly towards the blue planet. Jaika did the same, by pulling up a lever and detaching from the ring, making it float forward. Flying through the ring structure, Jaika piloted the fighter as she caught up with Obi-Wan. As Jaika flew closer to the planet, she could feel the planet's atmosphere starting to pull her ship closer to its Ozone. "Well, I guess this is it, C1. Kamino." Jaika stated, receiving a low chirp from her droid.

Breaking through the planet's atmosphere, Jaika quickly noticed the excessive amounts of storms that covered the planet. The dark clouds blocked her vision, as the heavy rain plummeted down onto her fighter as thunder clouds echoed around her. Descending through the clouds, the wind grew stronger as the Skywalker girl started to feel an interference with her control over the ship. "I think I know why this planet was removed from the archives." Jaika expressed, as she observed the thunderous world outside her cockpit. 

Quickly exiting the clouds, Jaika pulled a gearstick, changing the gear of her fighter so that she could gain more control over the fighter. Feeling the engines pulse, she piloted her fighter behind Obi-Wan's who was heading towards a large complex that was built on top of the water. 

Obi-Wan's red Jedi fighter gently touched down onto one of the many landing platforms on the facility, before he took off his headset and prepared to get out his ship. While he did that, Jaika also descended and landed on the same platform, a couple feet behind Obi-Wan's. 

Powering down the controls, Jaika took off her headset and placed it in its compartment by her seat. Jaika went to look outside the windshield, only for it to be fogged up from the intense levels of rain that poured down onto the ship. Letting out a displeased sigh, Jaika mentally prepared herself, before pressing a button and opening the hatch of the fighter before she jumped out of the ship and onto the flooded landing platform. She wasn't out of her ship for that long, but the girl could already tell that she was soaked, feeling the many layers of robes that she wore stick to her skin.