Solder pelets-Kiba

You pull out a container of solder pelets as your other hand knots itself in your black panther Yukaras fur. "Ok, what are these and who put them in the bag!?" You yell out, lifting them high into the air. 'You know perfectly well what and whos those pelets are Amy-chan' Yukara purrs inside your head. 'And? That dosent mean i cant play dum for once and make him come to me.' You mind think/speak back. "Those would be solder pelets, darling. And I put them in." Kiba smirks as he walks up to you. Akamaru runs up to Yukara and curls up next to her as she starts purring and cleaning him. You laugh at the image of them and say "Ok, come on dog boy, lets leave these two to their nap." "Right-o cat girl." He says, laughing with you.'Good luck Amy-chan, dont come out with cubs!' Yukara laughes.'I will not!' Your inner mind cries back as you and Kiba walk into the closet. "Good luck my pups! 1hour!" Naruto cries as he closes the door. "Damn you Naruto!" You both cry out at the same time. You guys look at eachother and burst out laughing and settle onto the floor against the back wall. You two sit in pitch black silence for about 5 min when you finally get bored and pull your PSP-yes, they have modern tech in this- from your back pocket. "You dont mind, do you?" You ask as you turn to look at him.(at least his general area) "Nope. Hey! You can use me as your pillow!" He smiles and pats his lap. "Okies!" You snuggle down and turn your game on and start from where you had left off. (Just so you know, you are playing Kingdom Heart. Which ever you prefer.) You two are bffs even though you have "mutt" blood as the elders in his clan had said many time. They had refused to acknoledge you as a "beast-master" and you just didnt like them. You and Kiba got along mostly because you two know its not about "mastering" your animals but about being friends with them, conecting on a deep leavl with them, making them a part of yourself. This, of course, the elders and others of the clain just couldnt get. But, any way, about 30 min later you defeat a major boss and give a small victory cry. You look up and smile to share this awsome moment with him and find that he is already stairing at you, his eyes wild and dark with long surpressed longing. You gasp, knowing that he can see the same thing creeping into your eyes. For truth be told, you have liked him since you had first met 3 years ago. He leans down and kisses you sweetly, tenderly. You forgot about where you are and fall into the kiss, sliping your arms around his neck. You guys break for air and you whisper "Wow." "Yeah, Wow!" He replies. You two stare into eachothers eyes until you finally whisper "I-I love you. I have since we first met." He gives you a shakey laugh and says "Youve got me beat by one year." You smile and giggle. Suddenly the door flies open with Naruto, Shino, Shikamaru, and Choji at the door with a camcorder. Shikamaru looked like he had been dragged. "Aw! They arnt doing anyyhing!" Naruto wails. Choji laughs around a pocky stick and says "Well, what did you expect from miss goody-goody?" You two blush and walk out hand in hand. Kiba leans over and whispers in your ear "Amythest, will you be my one and only?" You tackle him crying "Yes! Yes!" You guys have been together 5 years now and Kiba just preposed to you and you are now planing your weading for next spring.