Shino-shades

You pull out a pair of shades and look up and around, trying to see who's these belonged to without attracting attention to yourself. I, of course, grab them and yell "Who had the shades!?" You blush bright red and look down at your lap, embarrassed. You see a small beatle crawling on your finger. Intrigued as to what attracted this little guy to you, you lift him to your face to inspect him when out of nowhere you hear "He is a chakra beatle. He seems to have taken a liking to you." You jump and spin around tell you are looking into the most shockingly green eyes you have ever seen. It was Shino, without his shades, which I still had. "May I have those back?"he asks, looking at me. "S-sure." I stutter, handing them to him. He slides them back on and holds his hand out to you and asks "Shall we go Amethyst? Time is short." You take his hand and follow him to the closest. As the door shuts you slowly take your hand from his and slide into the corner farthest from the door and hug your knees. You feel a body slide down next to you and scoot farther over so as not to creep him out. He notices and shifts slightly, not like he was trying to move away but more like him was turning to look at you.(If he could see in the dark with those shades on.) "Amethyst, would you rather not be in here with me? Do I creep you out that much?" He asked, a hint of depression in his voice. Shocked you answered before you really thought about your answer "No! I really like you! I just thought you might not want to be in here with me! I thought maybe I creeped you out! I'd rather be in here with you than anyone else!" Your brain finally caught up with your mouth and you shut up fast. Shino is quiet for several minutes and just when you think you've upset him beyond a comeback and that it would be best for you to leave you feel his lips on yours in a tender, sweet kiss that leaves you surprised but melting at the same time. He pulls back slightly, leaving only an inch between you two, and whispers "And I'd rather be in here with you also Amethyst." You blush a bright red as at the same time I throw the door open and yell "TIMES UP TURTLE DOVES!" You guys walk out hand in hand. He asks you to be his girlfriend and you say yes, of course. It's been three years and you are just back from your second honeymoon and are planning the soon arrival of twins!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the super late update! I've had writer's block like crazy! I hope all you lovely readers aren't to upset. I hope to have more done soon!