Shikamaru-marjong tile

"What's a marjong tile doing in the bag?" You call out, holding it in the air. 'I just want to go back to sleep' you think to yourself as you notice that no one stands up and shrug, walking to the closest and laying along the back wall. "Shikamaru! Wake up! Amethyst has taken the back wall!" "Sakura is yelling again." You whisper, then sit up fast and almost scream "I got Shika!?" "Shut up woman." Shikamaru says as he walks in and shuts the door. "Shut up cloud boy!" You retort back. As you go to lay back down your body freezes. Suddenly your squatting and Shika is right in front of you in the same position. "Don't be hasty, woman. At least let me sit down first." He says in his lazy monotone voice. You stick out your tongue and reply "At least take the damn jutsu off of me." You feel your muscles relax and you sit back down as Shika lays his head against the wall. "You can lay down now Amethyst." 'Fuck no!' You cry in your head while your body does the opposite and hesitantly lay your head in his lap. You get comfortable and listen to his even breathing and fall asleep. Your out for about 20 minutes when you suddenly wake up to a form leaning over you and a pair of soft lips tenderly kissing you. It takes you half a second to realize that it is Shikamaru. Once you know who it is you relax and surprise him as you slip your arms around his neck, tangling your fingers in his hair( seeing as it is so conveniently down) and kiss him back. You pull away for air and smile up at him. "So you do like me, huh?" He asks. Of course you blush and reply by kissing him and saying "What do you think?" He grins and slides down so he is laying next to you, cuddling you into his chest, saying "Back to sleeping." "Of course." You whisper, snuggling deeper into his chest. 30 minutes later you wake up to Naruto and Choji at the door yelling "TIMES UP YOU LAZY BUMS!" "What a drag." You hear right in your ear. "NOW!" You both groan and get up saying "Fine!" Shika looks at you as you leave the closet and asks "To the field?" "Yep." You both leave the party and head to the training field and lay down to go back to sleep. Just as you are about to fall into unconsciousness Shika calls out "Amethyst?" "Hmmm?" "Will you be my girl?" "Of course Shika." You giggle and snuggle closer. Two months later he proposes to you at another party, your pregnant, and the war is about to begin. You say yes, of course, and survive the war and have a big wedding and a bigger family.