Shuriken-Sasuke

You poke your finger on something sharp. You squeak and yank your hand out with the object in your hand. You find it to be a shuriken and yell "Ok, whos the asshole that tried to cut my finger off!" You hear a slight movement behind you. You spin around and throw tha shuriken ti a very shocked audience. Sasuke caught it deftly, not a scratch on him. "That would be me, Miss Anger Management." He said with an icy glare. "Great, the snake boy." You sneered. "Great, the cat girl." He said sarcasticly. You flip him off and walk into the closet. You look back and fins he isnt following you. "You coming snake boy? Lrts get this over with." He slowly starts toward the closet as you close the door. You try stop your heart from racing, because in realality you love this broody hotty. You sink into the farthest corner as the door opens and shuts again. Its pitch black when you feel a body slide down next to you. You scoot as far into the corner ad you can, trying not to toutch him, even though your arms where only a hairs breath away from each other. You look up into his face, your annoyed look firmly in place even though your heart is going a mile a minute. Suddenly you freeze. He has the sharingun active and pointed directly at you. "N-no!" You manage to get this one word our before your body no longer obeys your mind. 'Why is he doing this!?' You scream in your head. He moves closer to your ear an whispers"Now are you afraid of me? Now does your body quake in fear and anticipation?" You just glare back at him, pissed that he got your feelings down to the last word. He looks into your eyes and smirks, saying "Fiesty one, arent you? I like that about you." He leans in and kisses you passionatly, forcefuly, his hand stealing up your shirt. You shiver, all that your body is able to do while under his control. He smirks into the kiss and pushes his way into your mouth and explores it like he was claiming it. You moan slightly, his every move sending shivers down your spine. He starts massaging your bust as you slide your arms around his neck, kissing him back, niether of you noticing that his control had stoped. He pulls back and slips your tops off as you do the same to him. He runs his fingers down your sides and you tangle your fingers inhis hair as you shiver and moan. Suddenly there is a bright light shining in your eyes as Sakura and Ino throw the door open and yell "Times up!" You start and blush as you realize what just happened. Sasukes face goes blank as he slips his shirt back on and walks out. You slide your shirt on and run after him. "Sasuke!" You cry out. He stops and turns around, coming face to face with you. You whisper"I-I love you sn- Sasuke." He stares for about half a second into your gleaming purple eyes and then wraps his arms around your waist and says "I love you too ca- Amy-chan." You two share a passionate kiss and for the rest of the night you sit in his lap in a corner, talking and staring into each others eyes.