Chapter 39

No one POV

Opening his eyes as Yibo looked around he found myself being home, after what felt centuries

Opening his eyes as Yibo looked around he found myself being home, after what felt centuries. Well, with his Weird human by his side of course he could find his way home even in the wilderness. As he glanced at the person sleeping beside him Yibo found him smile in his sleep. Despite losing some weight his Zhan ge was the most handsome man alive in the eyes of Yibo. Even though he loved to see that smile he couldn't wait for a second longer to look into those mesmerizing almond eyes. So he gently tried to wake his Zhan ge, he thought he succeeded but instead of waking up Zhan mumbled

"No, Angel I want to spend some more time with you. I know you will go back to your resting state once I open my eyes. So let me see you like this some more time" came the response stirring tears in his eyes yet pulling himself together Yibo spoke

"Zhan ge please wake up, I'm here with you, for real, you no longer have to search for me in your dreams " his voice was still hoarse due to months of not uttering a single word but he couldn't care he just wanted his weird human to know that his ...

"Zhan ge please wake up, I'm here with you, for real, you no longer have to search for me in your dreams " his voice was still hoarse due to months of not uttering a single word but he couldn't care he just wanted his weird human to know that his Angel was beside him for real.

"No no I don't believe you, you always say that but when I open my eyes you no longer smile or even talk to me " came the reply as the elder pouted his bow lips while a lone tear escaped his closed eyes breaking the younger one's heart. Yibo could no longer take this silent suffering of his lover hence he pressed his lips against the sleeping person plump one's.The kiss was too soft and gentle that it felt too ethereal to be truth for Zhan who dreamed of this already a lot of times. Seeing that his Weird human had no intention of waking up and was even starting to enjoy it thinking this kiss to be dream his Angel bit his lips hard until he felt the metallic taste making his Weird human groan in pain but also pulling him out of his slumber slightly.

"A-Angel you... Wait I must be still dreaming" as he was about to sleep again he received a small pinch on his shoulder. Well if kissing doesn't work he had other ways too. Feeling the pain in his shoulder he quickly opened his eyes wide. Looking at his side for the first time in the past three months his Angel was looking back at him lovingly. Getting up from the bed quickly he wrapped his arms around his Angel fearing he would vanish if he isn't cautious.