Epilogue

No one POV

Just as Zhan wanted he and his angel got married in the same month he proposed to Yibo.  Xichen walked Yibo down the aisle and the soon to be husbands almost forgot about their surroundings busy lost in each other eyes the poor priest had to cough twice to get their attention. When it was the time for the wedding vows no one among the guests even expected Zhan to say a single word but to their surprise, Zhan's wedding vows didn't leave anyone from shedding their tears. Who wouldn't when the person who was known for his cold attitude was standing there confessing how much he loves his husband. And Yibo nearly ruined his make up by crying if not for the reason that his Zhan ge hates to see tears in his eyes, so he could only smile ear to ear controlling his happy tears.

And even our Angel followed his husband's path and made the guests cry a river all over once again. Even though none of them was their own family and was mostly related to their work, Everyone has seen this couple nearly for a year now so no one could stop their tears that were involuntary coming out of their eyes seeing them finally becoming one. And when it was the time to throw the bouquet all the unmarried were eager to get their hands on it but guess who got their hands on it... Jiang Cheng who wasn't even interested in catching it and just stood there. Well, when fate gives you something you have no choice but to accept it with open arms.

For a honeymoon, our Zhan took his Angel to Paris, the city of romance. But they didn't even roam over there much and just cuddled up with each other most of the time in their cozy guest house. As you already guessed it was due to the attack of our horny bunny that our lion couldn't even stand properly. So they chose to stay in bed while enjoying each other's company Yibo didn't complain either he was slowly getting used to his horny bunny who would pounce on him just anytime. As for Zhan, he could even stay in a forest happily if his Angel was with him. And he suggested that they could come there as many times as his Angel wanted to its better that they just enjoy their time than worry about the vacation.

Another thing why they didn't roam around was, during the second day when they went to Luxembourg Gardens Zhan's angel was enthusiastically exploring the place like a kid with his hands wrapped around his husband's Zhan was busy admiring his Angel

Another thing why they didn't roam around was, during the second day when they went to Luxembourg Gardens Zhan's angel was enthusiastically exploring the place like a kid with his hands wrapped around his husband's Zhan was busy admiring his Angel. But when Zhan felt that his Angel suddenly left him and went towards another person who looked a little younger than Yibo, he stood there with knitted eyebrows. Even though that boy looked totally normal at first glance when Yibo tried talking to him Yibo could tell that he was mentally challenged so looked into his memories to find a clue about his family and he was successful. So he started to search for them while he had to hold that boy's hand so that he wouldn't get lost.

Soon he found them and on seeing their son his parents were really happy to find their son. Even though Yibo said it was nothing the couple thanked him again and again. Yibo was really glad to help that family because when he looked into that kid's memories he found that his parents love him a lot despite his health condition and finally when they left he turned around to find his weird human looking in his direction with a murderous aura, he knew he messed up. Gulping nervously he went back to him but the only thing Zhan said was "Let's. go. back " this was the first time Zhan used his cold attitude towards Yibo who visibly shivered at the cold treatment.