Chapter 3

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Your votes and comment give me a lot of support.

Wei Zhan POV

While driving back I kept stealing glances at him he was looking too lost, deeply drowned in his thoughts while looking so weak

While driving back I kept stealing glances at him he was looking too lost, deeply drowned in his thoughts while looking so weak. I could see that he was hurt there were small cuts on his face and hands, what happened to you, Angel?

When was the last he ate something,

I am starting to doubt that if he had any energy to even walk,

Soon we entered the Wei mansion it was the dream of my parents every design of this house was designed by my parents although they weren't professionals, they worked hard on the construction of this mansion because they just didn't want a mansion built of bricks but a place they can call HOME whether big or small they wanted a place where one could rest, not worrying about the outside world, where one could feel that they belong here. But it lost that homely feeling when I lost my parents, But with grandma here I could call it HOME but when grandma was hospitalized I seldom came home, Sorry not home to a place but I place to sleep for a few hours after taking the sleeping pills or working myself to sleep but even after taking the sleeping pills I couldn't sleep peacefully for straight 2 hours because I would end up having nightmares. Then I realized that isn't the building that makes it a home but the PEOPLE inside it.

By the time we reached the entrance, I parked the car and rushed to Angel's side to help him but he seemed to be very weak so I took the initiative to lift him bridal style. I waited a few seconds to see if he would resist because I didn't want to frighten the Angel on the very first day he would see my house making sure that he didn't show any resistance I took it as a yes and carried him. Entering the Wei mansion I realized that it has been only one week since grandma's funeral. So after fighting my thoughts for a week I thought of ending my life but who knew I would meet an Angel there who would change my decision with just a blink of an eye.

As soon I started walking through the stairs I saw my one and only friend Jian Guo my cat its name means NUT more clearly means dry fruit grew in a hard shell because one day while I was coming back from clg I saw him fighting a big dog alone so I saved it and brought it home. He is close to only me in this whole mansion he doesn't go near anyone, not even grandma, he would also get angry at me if I don't give him proper attention. But due to my issues in the past days, I didn't take proper care of him. Sorry, buddy I was not a good friend. I thought he would get jealous seeing someone in my arms but he just walked away I think he is very angry with me. Ignoring him I went straight to my bedroom carrying the Angel in my arms he doesn't weigh heavy at all was he even eating properly thinking that I laid him on the bed. Thanks to the servants that clean my room on daily basis otherwise it would be full of dust by now because I usually spend most of my time in my study I seldom visit my room.