Chapter 36

Few hours before

After Yibo asked for some extra time he went into the dressing room and first teleported to the place where Wen Chao asked him to come and observed how many people were there. Looking at his Zhan ge who was still unconscious he wanted to take him out of there immediately but he couldn't. Because his Weird human was surrounded by people who were very alert and had guns with them. So he couldn't do anything that could risk the safety of his love. Then he teleported to the police headquarters and met Mr Bai and informed him about everything. Like how many people were present there, the location, how many people were present and where. From there he teleported to the dressing room and went to the place where he was called by his bike. When Wen Chao talked about hurting his Weird human his blood boiled in rage but still he waited for the police. But when he saw that Wen Chao really fired his first thought was about protecting his love so he shielded him with his body. He could feel something sharp piercing his flesh  followed by another similar pain near the previous one. He knew he was hit.
And all the teleporting from before made him even more fragile.

Present

Blood...

That's when Zhan realised that Wen Chao was the first one to shoot and his Angel shielded him and got hurt in his place.

"Why Angel? Why did you do this? You should have let me take me the bullet."

"How c-could I Zhan ge I promised to be your sword and shield. I couldn't just... stand by and.... watch you... get hurt..."

"Angel, why aren't you healing? You have the powers right?"

Before Zhan could continue a group medical team came there with a stretcher. And Zhan followed them the whole way to the hospital he didn't leave Yibo's hand even for a second but he couldn't stop thinking about why didn't Yibo heal himself? Then it hit him since the beginning he never saw Yibo heal himself. Even the first time they met, Yibo had a few cuts which didn't heal so..... Yibo couldn't use his power of healing on himself he could only use it on others. Zhan felt really downhearted that he didn't realize it before. Reaching the hospital Yibo was immediately taken to the operation theatre. And the staff asked him to sign the consent which stated clearly that 'they couldn't guarantee that the operation will be successful and the doctor or hospital isn't responsible if something happened to the patient.'

It was the second time he had to sign this same form but he didn't have any choice the doctors wouldn't start the surgery without it

It was the second time he had to sign this same form but he didn't have any choice the doctors wouldn't start the surgery without it. So with the shivering hands that were still covered with the blood of his Angel, he signed the form. He just wanted to run away from there he couldn't handle the thought that his life who was still in his arms till this morning was now fighting for his life, but he couldn't run away, not this time. After all, his Angel promised never to leave his side so how could he leave him 'Angel will never break his promises, he knows if he does I will break too and he won't let that happen. He will be back to me'. Even Jiang Cheng reached the hospital seeing the news but seeing Zhan in that state he didn't dare to ask him anything. At just stood beside him praying for the well-being of the person.