Chapter 16

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Your votes and comment give me a lot of support.

Wei Zhan POV

 For these past two days angel has been undergoing the training under Meng Ziyi and I have to say he is a very hard-working kid. He became friends with almost everyone on the shoot. And everyone on the shoot treats him as a kid, even Ziyi couldn't stop praising him. Even though she doesn't do that in front of him. When I think about all the things that happened in the past few days I sometimes wonder whether all these incidents are real or a dream. If at all it is a dream, the only thing I wish for is that I would never wake up from this dream. I wish to sleep for eternity if this is a dream.

But the Angel in front of me tells me that this isn't a dream, The Angel who changed my painful world to a beautiful paradise

But the Angel in front of me tells me that this isn't a dream, The Angel who changed my painful world to a beautiful paradise. With whom I fell in love with, But was I the one in control of how the things were going on, No
I was a moth,
To his flame,
I was drawn to him,
And got burned to ashes,
But you, My love,
You are my fire,
That ignites my soul,
Warms my heart,
Scares my demons away,
And,
The light,
That guides me home.

But one thing that kept bothering u me was he was behaving different lately. To be exact from the day we had lunch in the restaurant and he cried and hugged me. Differently in the sense, I feel like he is avoiding me but at the same time he isn't. Like he wakes up when I'm in the shower then he goes to the guestroom to get ready. Later he comes back to our room and we go together for breakfast but again He sits on the opposite side to me not on the same side as me like he always does. Even when I ask him a question he just answers it shortly like he doesn't want to be engaged in a conversation with me. Even on the way to the office, he doesn't speak a single word.

But the strange thing is whenever I look at him I find him staring at me

But the strange thing is whenever I look at him I find him staring at me. And I don't if I'm hallucinating or something I could always see him blushing. Whenever I look at him I find him looking at me but as soon as his eyes meet mine he starts looking somewhere else. He isn't even much interested in eating. Sometimes I find him smiling by himself as if thinking about something funny, sometimes I find him talking to himself.