Chapter 33

No one POV

Seeing his Weird human Yibo literally ran to him with wide open arms as if they were apart from each other for god knows how many years. It was amazing how his mood suddenly changed just by seeing his Zhan ge. And his hug was reciprocated with equal love only then Yibo could breathe in freely because what he saw in Wen Chao's memories really made him feel sick. It didn't matter to Yibo that whether he was stronger than Zhan or he had powers which zhan doesn't have. He just knows that as long as he was in the arms of his Weird human no matter how big the problem or bad the situation is he could always find peace in those arms.

" Can you guys really have some pity on a single soul like me? " said Hao Xuan who was feeling like a third wheel, but in reality he was

" Can you guys really have some pity on a single soul like me? " said Hao Xuan who was feeling like a third wheel, but in reality he was. Well, the bond these two shared was too strong that, sometimes even the couples would become jealous of their chemistry. So no one could blame our Hao Xuan for saying those words. Still holding his Angel near to him Zhan spoke

" Xuan thank you so much for today. Then... We will be leaving first if there isn't anything else. " Xuan nodded his head in agreement and watched them leave. Reaching home Yibo threw himself on the couch, made Zhan sit down beside him and leaned against Zhan's shoulder.

" I missed you so much Zhan ge "

" Why did you do that Angel? " Zhan asked with an expressionless face and Yibo knew he was caught but... How?

" Huh! " Yibo said sitting straight beside his Zhan ge

" Why did you deliberately tried to get on my uncle's nerves? When you too know how dangerous he is "

" I-I don't know what you are talking about Zhan ge and you weren't even present there. How did you even know about our conversation? " Yibo said avoiding the eye contact with Zhan

" Firstly you also know what I'm talking about and secondly I asked Hao Xuan to video call me all the time you talked to his father. So all the time you talked with his father I saw and listened to every word you said. And I know you wantedly tried to divert his hatred and anger towards yourself from me. Didn't you ?"

" ........"

" Why did you do that Angel ?"

"Ha Ha, what are you even talking about Zhan ge? I-I didn't do anything " But seeing Zhan's sad and angry face Yibo knew he couldn't keep it from his Zhan ge

"Fine fine I will tell you but please don't be angry with me. Okay! "

" Hmm " Zhan replied

"I wanted to redirect his focus from you to me and it isn't even like he can do anything to me. He wouldn't even be able to find anything about me since only you know where I came from and it is impossible for him to go there. And in meanwhile you and Hao Xuan can work on taking him down. I think I succeeded in getting on his nerves, of course, a mad person would ever agree he is mad in the same way he also couldn't accept the fact of what he is. Since I said it on his face I'm sure he will definitely try something but it wouldn't be that easy since can't get a single detail about me. But instead, it will give us more time and also, I already got a lot of evidences from his memories. We really did the wise decision of meeting him Zhan ge, he is far eviler than I thought he was. Till now I thought it was just between him and us but after seeing his memories it involves a lot more people Zhan ge."