Is there something?

Y/N's pov
I woke up with a huge ass headache . I was feeling like a stone has fallen in my head from the sky. And how am I in my room? I was in the club yesterday then how did I come here? I don't even remember anything. I just remember that I and Jacob went to the beer section and then I don't remember anything. Suddenly my door opened revealing my staff. " Mrs.Y/N. U will be late for ur college. Wak- oh u are already awake". "Yeah! But can u explain that what happened yesterday? How do I came here?" I asked. She replied " actually Mrs.Y/N, u were very much drunk yesterday that u fell asleep there and then Mrs. Rose bought u home." She nodded and went to her world. I did my morning routine and wore this

 I did my morning routine and wore this

* time skipped *

I saw Rose standing at the classroom door . I went to her and she hugged me. " How r you, Y/N?". "Just a little bit headache."
She nodded and we went to our sit. Suddenly a boy named Jackson came to me .
"Hey baby, wanna go on a date with me".
"I would have but you know I can't go on a date with a pig. You know? My reputation will be buried if I go on a date with you."
" oh! Baby! You are so silly". I gave him a death glare. "Just shut up and do your own business".
"Yeah I'm doing my own business and you know tha". Before he could finish his sentence a huge punch on his face shutted his mouth. I looked at the person as I know who it was.

Jacob.

"Can't you hear what she said. She said she won't go with her cuz now she is mine." I was sooo much happy with his sentence that I couldn't stop smiling. Jackson was now a bit terrified. "You wi-will regret it". He said and went to his seat. Jacob came to me and sat beside me. I dunno why but I felt that whenever Jacob is around Rose, she became a bit scared or something. When Jacob came to me, rose quickly got up and went on another seat.Whatever.
Yn: Jacob actually can you come to my house today at night
J: I would have but what about your parents?
Yn: don't worry they are not home, they have gone abroad
J: then it's fine.
We both nodded and quickly finished our lecture.

*time skipped *

I went to my home and saw all the staffs have been gathered together in the living room. "What's going here?" I said in a cold voice. "Actually miss Y/N , we wanted to ask you that can we all take a leave today. We will surely come by tomorrow." I raised an eyebrow. "Why?". "Actually my sister had an accident and all of us want to meet her. We have cleaned the house, cooked the food,and have done all the house chores."

I was about to refuse but then suddenly I remembered that Jacob is going to come today and if they all wouldn't be here then we can do whatever we want to do. "Umm...okay ,you guys can leave." They all nodded and left the house. " they didn't tell me they are going right now." I said to myself with an awkward face.

*time skipped*

It was already night. I was just waiting for Jacob and suddenly the bell rang. I quickly ran to the door and opened it and it's

No one?
There's just a gift on the ground. I opened it and I found a note there.It says:

Hey baby,
It's me Jacob. Actually I wanna tell you that I wouldn't be able to come today. My parents said me to do some important work. Dont be sad baby. I will surely come tomorrow at your house. Good night.😘

I was sooo much angry. I clutched the paper tightly and shutted the door with a huge crack sound. I was about to went on the stairs but suddenly the bell rang again. I went to see who was there and surprisingly ....

Jacob?

I quickly hugged him and he hugged me back.
"Jacob? You said you have work today?"
"Yeah but you are more important that my work and actually there was no work. I just wanted to see your reaction."
I hit him on his arm. "Let's go to my room".
We both went to my room and close the door. "I'll be right back." He nodded