Crush

Jacob's pov
She nodded. I quickly ran to the teacher's room and knocked on the door. "Ma'am May I come in?" She replied with a nod.
Teacher:Oh dear Jacob! What happened dear?
J: actually ma'am, me and Y/N wanted to be partners but now she is partnered with Jackson. Please ma'am she said that she is not comfortable with him. Please can you make me her partner. Please.
Teacher: But we can't Change the decision now. It have been final.
J: ma'am please she is very much uncomfortable. Please grant my request.
Teacher: is she really uncomfortable?
J:yes ma'am very much. Please make me her partner
Teacher: but-
J: ma'am please please please
Teacher: ok fine dear but what about Jackson.
J: ma'am somi is my partner. U can make somi jackson's partner.(sorry if I used Somi's name.)
Teacher:ok fine ! But Y/N have to write an application and submit it tomorrow.
J: can she submit today?
Teacher: if she can then submit and if she can't then submit tomorrow.
J: okay thank you ma'am
I greeted her and ran to Y/N.

Y/N's pov
I was sitting and looking through the window. Suddenly I heard Jacob calling me. He ran to me and said, "Y/N, we have did it." I was surprised, "really? Are u serious? Yay!"
"Just one work is incomplete". I was confused, " what?". He smiled, " you have to write an application to the teacher. Can u write now?" I nodded and he handed me a pen and paper.

*time skipped *

I finished writing and we went to the teacher. "Ma'am May we come in?" She looked at us and nodded. " did u bring the application?" I nodded and handed her the application. "Do we have to do anything else now?" Jacob asked. " no u guys don't have to do anything. U two go to the cafeteria. I'll be there and announce it. Ok so don't worry". We were so happy that we went to the cafeteria while jumping. Everyone was laughing at us but I didn't care.

After a few mins the teacher came with a mic. "So students. I'm here to inform u that a bit changes have been occurred in the dance competition. So it is that Y/N's partner is no longer Jackson, now it is Jacob. And Jackson's partner is no longer Y/N, it is Somi. Thank you". Then the teacher left the cafe.

I looked at Jackson. Now he was full of anger. I smirked to him as it was my time to smirk. And on the other hand, Somi looks very happy because she had a crush on Jackson for 4 years and everyone knows that including Jackson.