Senorita

*at night*
I was chatting with rose and told her everything what happened today as she didn't come today. Suddenly a message popped on my screen. A message from school? I clicked on the message and it says

Dear students,
As you know that the dance competition held in your college is only after two days, so we have decided that tomorrow there will be no classes because tomorrow we will be seeing all of your choreographies. And please be on time.
9:00 am- 9:30 am
Your teacher
Mrs.choi.
I quickly got out of there and said my staff to wake me up at 8 am. And I quickly went to sleep

*Time skipped *

It was already morning. I was woke by my staff. I quickly took a shower and wore my clothes.i quickly ran to the door and guess what? We have found new driver for my most expensive car which is 10 billion dollars.
After a while. I was already in my school. I noticed Jacob at the gate waiting for me. I went to him, "hey baby!". I hugged him and he hugged me back. We both went to the classroom and everyone was there. I could still see that anger in Jackson's eyes and that happiness in Somi's eyes.
"Now whom I will call will come and show their dance choreography." The teacher explained the class. One by one everyone came and showed their choreographies. Then it's our turn, we got into position and the song started playing.

(Imagine Y/N and Jacob)

After our performance, Everyone clapped their hands. We both bowed and sat down.
The teacher also appreciated us. And now Jackson was on fire. After watching some other choreographies, it was the end. We all waved each other and I took my water bottle and went to the gate. When I was going suddenly I bumped into someone. It was

Rose?
"Rose? What are u doing here?" I was shocked. "Actually I came here to see the choreographies." " oh really but it already ended". She was a bit sad and replied with an 'oh'. "No problem, come on, I'll drop you". I nodded and last time waved at Jacob and went with her.