XXXX Club

It was already 9 pm . I quickly took a shower and this is my look

 I quickly took a shower and this is my look

Rose is also coming

Rose is also coming. I have informed her about the party. I quickly took my phone and soon exited the house.

* Time skipped *

I arrived the xxxx club and opened the door. Everyone was just looking at me like if they would eat me. Some are licking their lips, some are biting their lips but it's no use. It's USELESS. Jacob was sitting at a chair and when he saw me, he ran to me. "OMG!! Is this my princess. You r looking very hot and sexy. I just want to suck u so bad" he whispered in my ear. I smirked and suddenly rose came from the sky or from somewhere. Her smile dropped when she I saw Jacob. " I- I'll be back" then she went to her world. " I don't know but why I feel like that she is kinda scared of u" I asked Jacob. " um... just leave it. Do u wanna drink some beer?". "Yeah sure" I smiled and then we both went to the beer section and started to drink. After a few minutes, we both were fully drunk. I can't even count how many glass did I drink but whatever it was fun.

Everyone was dancing on the beat of music. And I was sitting on his lap and his hot breath slides down my skin as he breathes onto the back of my neck. With his other hand, he traps me into a cliched cage of male muscle, keeping me where he wants. His heat surrounds me , seeping through my skin to sink into my bones. A stripe down my spine is warmer than anywhere else; that's where his shirt must be open and his body heat is more intense against me. Then he held my jaw making me face him. Suddenly his warm lips touches mine. He sighs against my mouth and tries to deepen the kiss, as I also did so. Both of our heads were continuously moving and then he bit my bottom lip making me moan in his mouth and succeeded in involving his tongue into my mouth. "Y/N!! Y/N!! Where r u?" I broke the kiss as I heard Rose calling me. " I'll be back babeeee".