Very ladylike of me.

"How can you eat that stuff?" he asked, scrunching up his nose in disgust.

"What?" I questioned. "This?" I motioned to what was left of my breakfast.

He nodded.

"What's wrong with pop tarts?" I asked offended. How dare he insult the sugary goodness. "They're delicious."

"They're loaded with sugar and fat." Aiden replied, matter of factly. "They fail to provide your body with the healthy nutrients it needs. And, they have little to no nutritional value."

I grunted in response. "Okay Dr. Cooper." He was such a health freak, it was annoying.

"You especially shouldn't be eating that crap on a game day." He scolded. I simply rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him in response.

After a few moments of silence, I was beginning to get restless, so I randomly blurted out, "If you had to give up pizza or pasta, which would it be?"

Aiden briefly took his eyes off the road to shoot me a bewildered look, but nevertheless answered anyway. "Pizza."

I gasped. "You're a monster!"

"And you're weird, princess." He smirked.

"How can you give up pizza?" I whined. "It's soooo goooddd!"

"Oh my god!" I shouted before he had a chance to reply to my earlier statement. "Are you one of those people who hangs their toilet paper under instead of up?"

"What?" Aiden asked amused as he pulled into a parking spot at school.

All conversation about food forgotten, I got out of his car to and instantly regretted it. As soon as I stepped out, I could feel the unwanted stares being directed my way.

Aiden must have noticed too because he was busy surveing our surroundings and giving anyone who dared look our way a deadly glare.

Yet another reason I hate high school. Since when did getting a ride to school warrant so much unwanted attention?

Grabbing my backpack, I turned to say goodbye. "Thanks for the ride, asshole." I couldn't help the smile that broke out when I was Aiden shake his dead and laugh. "I'll see you later."

With that, I made my way into the school and to my locker. I was in the process of taking out my history textbook when someone came to lean against the locker next to mine. Curious to see who it was, I glanced to my left and immediately wished I hadn't.

Leo Young.

"Hey Natalie, long time no see." Leo, was attractive to say the least. His messy dirty blonde hair, captivating dark green eyes, and sharp jawline made him droolworthy. His personality on the other hand, left much to be desired.

How do I know him, you might ask? Well the two of us used to mess around last year, however, all of that ended once I found out what a despicable piece of shit he is.

"What do you want." I asked through gritted teeth. His mere presence made me want to kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

"Now, now. Don't be like that babe." He cooed. "Tell me, was that Aiden Cooper I just saw you with?"

Staring him dead pan in the eyes, I slammed my locker door shut and walked off towards my first period class.

While I may have seemed all cool and collected on the outside, I guarantee you that my heart was beating out of my chest and it took every ounce of will I have not to shove Leo's head into my locker and then slam it shut.