Chapter 15-18: Christmas Shopping and Air Force Visitation

Following a physical and confrontational Thanksgiving dinner, which saw Y/N shoving a piece of pumpkin pie to Ryan Cabrera's "wonderful" face, the former airman decided to do some Christmas shopping since today is the day after Thanksgiving, the annual shopping frenzy known as, Black Friday.

Y/N woke up early morning to go down to the retail store to get some presents at low affordable discounted prices for his best friends and family. As he pulled up to the store, he can tell by looking through the windows that there are a lot of people doing their Christmas shopping as well, and as he parked, he saw that he parked beside Alexa's car.

Y/N: Alexa is here too, oh boy, she'll need some help

Wasting no time, Y/N got out and grabbed a cart before heading inside. He immediately went to the video game section to get some accessories for Nessie and Mike such as headphones and PS5 controllers.

Y/N: PS5 controllers, but not the PS5 itself. Sony is always ahead of their competitors

Then he went to another part of the store to get some stuff for his parents. Y/N got his dad a new tool set along with the drill that he always wanted.

Y/N: dad will love this drill, good thing everything is at discounted prices

Y/N continued to shop around while he still look for Alexa among the sea of Black Friday shoppers.

The former airman stumbled upon the toy section, and noticed something that caught his eye, a Hot Wheels 6-pack collector's set of Toy Story 4 character cars.

Y/N remembered that Toy Story is Alexa's favorite movie, and Buzz Lightyear is her favorite Disney character. He even remembered that Alexa had a Hot Wheels car on her shelf of stuff.

(A/N: right on Alexa's shelf is a Hot Wheels car, something I collect with over 700 cars)

Y/N: oh Alexa will definitely love this

The airman grabbed the pack and hid with the other presents in case he runs to Alexa along the way.

As he was about to check out, he ran into the Goddess and a cart of her presents too.