Chapter 15-12: Argument and Security

(A/N: I salute you N4 NovFour)

(Sunday)

The next morning, Y/N woke up feeling in a good mood after the night out with his friends last night. He downloaded the group picture on his phone and made it his wallpaper; Y/N looked closely to see he was standing next to Alexa which made him smirk a bit.

The former Air Force troop got out of bed and went to feed his dogs before cooking his breakfast; he saw in his fridge that he only had enough food for his breakfast alone, and not for lunch, so Y/N had already planned to go to the market and buy some groceries.

Y/N: the perks of living on your own

He chuckled to himself and ate his breakfast.

(Later)

Y/N went to carry on with his day by changing into his work out clothes for a one hour session at the gym. After a few minutes of driving, he parked in front of the gym and went inside to begin his sparring session with the punching bags.

After the punching bags, Y/N went to the weightlifting area and began his set of 3 with the weight of 220 pounds. Y/N took a deep breath and started.

(An hour later)

After Y/N was done with his workout, he went to the showers and washed up. Then he wore his clean set of clothes and left the gym, and drove to the market to buy some groceries. He bought some more eggs, along with some vegetables and pieces of meat. After he purchased his groceries, Y/N saw he had some leftover money, and he decided to buy another game with it, so he got in his car and drove to Walmart.

After a few minutes, Y/N parked in front of Walmart and went inside to see their video game section. He scanned through the games until he found one title that has been on his list for a long time, Batman: Arkham Knight. Y/N smirked as he got the game from the shelf.

Y/N: yeah, I always wanted to be the Batman

The pure wrestling fan nodded to himself and went to purchase the game. After that, he drove back home.

(At his apartment)

After Y/N put the groceries away, he went to play his new game. After he put the disc and waited for it to install, he took a picture of the cover and sent it to Mike with the accompanied message.

Y/N: hey Mikey, you want to be Batman, so I'm playing as Batman

It didn't take too long for his best friend to reply back.

Mike: let me borrow it some time

Y/N chuckled and saw that the game is ready to play. After a few minutes of loading and the opening cutscene, Y/N was now at the helm of controlling Batman.

While he played, his childhood mind was running wild with nostalgia because of the Dark Knight played by voice actor, Kevin Conroy.

As he played through, the on screen instruction told him to press L1. He pressed the button and watched Batman dove from the building and got into the Batmobile.

Y/N: Batmobile, let's go!

Y/N knew that long time Batman fans wanted to drive the Dark Knight's car in some game, and Arkham Knight gave them that opportunity.

(Two hours later)

Y/N saved his progress and stopped for now because he didn't want to rush through the story, so he played another game to play through.

Y/N played the whole afternoon, and he decided to rest his console to not over hype himself with Batman. He went to cook dinner which was steak with cake for dessert.