Chapter 15-4: Cold Heart Savior

(A/N: if you guys want to see the back of Y/N's military jacket, here it is)

(A/N: also I want to give credit to my friend and Alpha-Bliss brother NovFour for giving me the idea, so thanks man!

Y/N was now back at work at the business firm for the first time in three months. He was welcomed back with open arms, and Rick was the first to see the new pure fan.

Rick: hey dude, you look really different

Y/N: three months away really takes a toll on a person

Rick: have you seen her lately?

Y/N: who are you talking about?

Rick: the Goddess

Y/N: can we not talk about her?

Rick: sorry man

Y/N: all I know, she is with that jerk, and that's all I have to say, I don't care what the hell she does with him, it's not my business

Rick: what does Alexa see in that guy anyway?

Y/N: I don't give a shit

Rick: alright man, just go and do your work, hopefully it will clear your mind

Y/N: alright man

The pure wrestling fan went to do his usual tasks.

(Lunch time)

Y/N hoped that his lunch break will help ease his mind of the work and his previous encounters with Alexa. As Y/N ate, he went on his phone to entertain himself; he was on Instagram Explore and scrolled through to find some funny memes and WWE stuff.

However, he stumbled upon a picture from an Alexa Bliss fanpage account which depicts Ryan and Alexa sharing a kiss while they smiled at each other.

Y/N clenched and slammed his fist on the table while he gripped his phone tight. Then he went to the fanpage account and tapped on the three dots.

Y/N: consider your fucking account blocked!

He blocked the fanpage account, and thanks to that picture, Y/N has lost his appetite; he angrily threw his food in the bin and went back to his station to continue his work.

(A few hours later)

Y/N has clocked out, but still felt the stress.

Y/N: I think some walking around in the mall will help

He nodded to himself and got in his car as he drove to the mall.

(With Alexa)

Ryan had texted Alexa saying that he is hanging out with The Miz and Dolph Ziggler in helping the A-Lister's daughter Monroe Sky in her music class. Bored, and nothing to do, Alexa decided to go to the mall.