Chapter 15-3: Hostile Confrontation

(Sunday)

Two days after a bittersweet reunion with Alexa, Y/N looks to clear his mind off as he starts his day by feeding his two dogs before he cooked breakfast. 

After that, he went to change into his workout clothes, hoping an hour at the gym will help relieve him of that bittersweet night. Y/N left his apartment building and drove to the gym where he had a sparring session with the punching bag before he transitioned to the barbells.

(Meanwhile with Alexa)

Alexa was watching the Office with the zoo and Ryan at her house, but the Goddess couldn't stop thinking of last Friday when she saw a whole different Y/N. The musician snapped Alexa out of her senses.

Ryan: Lexi, you okay?

Alexa: yeah, I'm okay

Ryan: well after this, you want to go around?

Alexa: yeah, that sounds good

Ryan: alright

He smiled and kissed her cheek which brought a small yet fake smile from Alexa.

After the two watch a couple more episodes of the Office, they got dressed and went out.

(Back with Y/N)

After an hour, Y/N was done with his sparring gym session. The former airman changed into his casual clothes along with his patched leather jacket as he exited the gym.

Then Y/N drove to the shooting range where he saw Jason.

Jason: Y/N, you look different, man

Y/N: look what three months in the Air Force get you; bigger frame, this cool jacket and a whole new person

Jason: well then Maverick, another round?

Y/N: dual 1911.45 pistols and the M4A1 

Jason: alright let's go

The two went to the shooting area and Jason handed Y/N two pistols while the targets are set up. Y/N shot down all the targets at quick pace.

Jason: what rank were you when you were at the base?

Y/N: thanks to my college degree, I enlisted as a 2nd Lt.

Jason: damn, that's impressive

Y/N smirked and reloaded the two guns and fired another set of targets. Then the pure wrestling fan went to the assault rifle and took down a row of watermelons.

Y/N: my fruit killing skills are still remarkable

Jason: damn right they are

After a session at the shooting range, Y/N paid and left the building. Then he decided to go to a restaurant for lunch.

The pure fan parked in front of a local restaurant, and went inside to take his seat while he looked over at the menu.

After he ordered his food, Y/N pass the time to occupy himself on his phone. He pressed on the gallery and saw pictures of him and Alexa from his college graduation party.

He looked down and took a deep breath as he held a tear.

(Meanwhile)

Alexa and Ryan drove around and the two's stomachs got their attention.

Alexa: let's go to a restaurant

Ryan: I know a place

The singer drove around until he found the local restaurant.