Chapter 15-7: Parents Talk

(Friday)

24 hours after making the boldest decision in his life, Y/N woke up as today was his pay day, along with SmackDown tonight. After he dressed up for work, he looked over to his phone to see an Instagram notification; he clicked and saw that Alexa has commented on his latest post.

alexa_bliss_wwe_: I miss you 🥺❤

Y/N stared at the Goddess' comment as tears fell from his eyes; he knew in his heart that he misses Alexa as well, but being the respectful and pure fan he is, her relationship with Ryan is not his business, though he saved her twice when the musician was nowhere beside her.

The little light inside of him shows how much he really cares about Alexa, when he protected her from danger even when they broke up, unlike Alexa's so called "wonderful person." Y/N lightly smiled and liked the comment. Then he left his apartment to carry on with his day at work.

(With Alexa)

Alexa woke up in a bright mood after last night that her most respectful fan has unblocked her on Instagram, however her mind and heart are in conflict after Nessie and Erin made valid points regarding Ryan's true colors. Alexa didn't want to believe it, especially that Ryan cared more on fame than his relationship with her.

Gathering up her courage, she sent a direct message to Y/N on Instagram.

alexa_bliss_wwe_: are you coming to SmackDown tonight? If you are, can we talk after?

The Goddess put her phone away and went on to do her morning routine.

(Back with Y/N)

Rick: so you did it, huh?

Y/N: it's not healthy to hate someone or something forever

Rick: SmackDown is tonight though, are you going to the show?

Y/N: after everything that happened, I didn't buy a ticket, so my only choice is to watch from home

Rick: I see it's been a tough week for you dude, so hopefully work will help you and especially since it's pay day today

Y/N: yes sir

Rick left Y/N to do his work. Then two hours later, it was lunch time.

(Lunch break)

Y/N got his plate food and he sat down while he entertained himself on his phone. He found a video on YouTube which a compilation of Randy Orton's RKOs for the year 2019.

As he watched the video, his phone vibrated, telling him that someone has sent him an Instagram DM message. He looked over to see Alexa has sent him a message, he read it:

alexa_bliss_wwe_: are you coming to SmackDown tonight? If you are, can we talk after?

Though he unblocked her, Y/N was not ready to talk albeit be in the same room as her. He replied back to her:

Y/N_L/N: unfortunately I didn't buy a ticket for tonight, and I've been through a lot this week, I'm sorry, but I need some time alone to recover, I hope you understand

He sent the message and went back to eating his lunch while watching Randy RKOing people.

(With Alexa)

The Goddess was hanging with Ryan as they watched more of The Office, while they watched, Alexa received a message reply. She looked over to see that Y/N replied to her telling that he couldn't come because he didn't buy a ticket, and he needed time to recover after all the physical altercations he endured.