Epilogue - The Conclusion

All's well and end's well.

My roommate, Kyle, was able to see the good side in having sun with children and his recent experience has lifted his view point from it's cynical spiral.

But that's not important.

What's important is that, with my help and the heroism of a particular kid, Elmore Stream-It's iron fist. The mentioned website was able to clear up it's act, be more careful when it comes to automatically marking videos, and learn to not mess with the Daily Activity Oversight.

We've all learned something too.

Everyone has learned to look into sinister matters deeper and not judge the DAO based on internet reactions. It was wrong on our part to lash out at them for trying to protect the younger generation, let alone calling them out for something we had yet to fully understand.

And what about Gumball?

Well, he learned a very valuable lesson.

A lesson cheesy but important to all who see the world as a dark and sinister place with no hope of a brighter future and success in any form.

It's your perception of it like that that's the wall in your way.

All you gotta say is "no" if any part of you even thinks about the situation in front of you as hopeless.

Because whenever you feel like your legs can't carry you anymore, it's never too late to get up again.

-Smith Williamson