Author's Note [NECESSARY READ]

Made to commemorate the first year anniversary of the "COPPAcolypse" of my YouTube channel, I thought a piece of satire of COPPA would be perfect material for an episode of one of my favorite shows on Cartoon Network. Then, I got the idea for my very first fanfiction (not counting that disaster of a video from September 2018).

I'm putting as much effort as I possibly can to make this feel like a Gumball episode. I'm gonna continuously check the Fandom wikia every time I write some dialogue for a character, check previous paragraphs to see how grammatically correct they are, and so much more. If it doesn't look like a Gumball episode, just know that I tried desperately to replicate the source material.

Just imagine this as a first season episode. This is because the writing and characterization was simple and therefore easier for me to recreate. So just imagine you're watching an episode with the season one designs and voice actors.

Also, if you're curious about how lazy the promo art is, let me inform you that my fanart skills are strictly limited. If I would make some fanart that doesn't look like amature MS Paint, I'd have to wait until over seven months after this is finished to make it public.

All characters except OCs are copyrighted by Cartoon Network. I do not own anything associated with The Amazing World of Gumball.

Anyway, that's it for my Author's Note.

Let the fanfiction begin!!!