Chapter 22

Su Bei heard it, and almost not moved to cry.

Too sensible, she couldn’t afford the real product after going back, but she still had the ability to spend hundreds of thousands of fakes. Subei secretly decided to go back and buy a bunch of them on Taobao!

Sun Lao was stunned, looking at
Su Qingchen's appearance of being neither humble nor overbearing, Sun Lao smiled, "Don't have a style at a young age, Yunshang, you educated your children well."

The Little Princess who was born in a wealthy family has no idea of ​​money at all, and also does not cherish it. He feel that everything should be right, not to mention Fu Yunshang’s son. The gadgets he brought out may not be in Fu Yunshang’s eyes. It's just a glass bead.

In fact, Fu Yunshang has just taken the eyes of Su Bei’s tears and begging his son not to accept them. What surprised him is the ability of
Su Qingchen to organize sign language. The words just now are not childish and do not directly wipe out Sun Lao’s face.

Su bei did educate there children very well.

Fu Yunshang said in a warm voice, "Don't be guilty of being dumb, the two children are also smart and sensible due to their Mother.

Inexplicably exaggerated
Su Bei: "..." She touch her nose, touch her ears, and finally looked up at the sky.

Sun Lao knew that the occasion was not suitable for chatting too much about Fu Yunshang’s private affairs, but he was still very curious about the child’s mother and couldn’t help saying, “Yunshang, is it convenient for the child’s mother to see me another day? You guard the your woman so protectively I'm really curious."

Speaking inadvertently, he flicked to Su Bei, and Su Bei was stiff just by listening to Lao Sun, "I think it should be a woman as beautiful as Su Bei? "

People have a natural observation of beauty. When Su Bei appeared with the two children, Sun Lao had noticed her. They all said that the things they designed would be related to themselves. It is not difficult for
everyone to understand his move to read more of  Su Bei's drawings.

Her work is the same as her appearance, pure and luxurious it blend well, making the work not exaggerated and very spiritual.

"Yeah, it's very similar to President Su." Fu Yunshang's tone was three-pointed and seven-pointed.

This person is really...

Others think it may be a joke, but Sun Lao grew up watching Fu Yunshang from an early age and still knows his spleen very well. He usually does not make jokes about unfamiliar people.

Sun Lao suddenly realized what was happening, and looked down at the two children who were looking at
Su Bei, and his heart suddenly opened up.

He was taken over by Liu Feng in the morning and he wondered when
Fu Yunshang was so concerned about his Second Uncle's Family on ​​the road. So he did had another purpose for the whole day.

Hey, you see that the woman seems to haven't accepted others yet. It's really pitiful. The children are all there, but the wife doesn't recognize him.

Think of it this way, Sun Lao's heart is particularly comfortable, his son alone, it is better than a child can say that he can run away his daughter-in-law who has not been in his arms.

"Haha, the topic went a little further, but I didn't take back this thing when I sent it out. Come to Liu Feng and help the two Young Masters to collect it."

Liu Feng took it.

Picking up two design drafts Sun Lao said: "Xiao Xi's works have always been very good, but President Su's drawings have made me shine. To say, I personally prefer President Su's works..."

As Sun Lao's voice fell, she and Su Xi immediately divided the Victory and Defeat.

Su Xi's face can't hold, because of Sun Lao's share, it's not easy to say anything, but can only laugh hard.

Su Bei didn't have much joy of Victory. Originally, it was her business. Su Xi inexplicably got in and tried to get her money. Now it's her own shame.

The Masters have said that
Fu Xiaoman doesn’t want to let Su Bei Design any more. Before leaving, Zhou Ting gave her and Su Xi an invitation letter-inviting them to participate in Fu Xiaoman’s Birthday Feast next month.

Su Bei smiled and gave it to the assistant.

"Su Bei."

Su Xi's voice rang behind, clinging onto Ding Junhui's arm, and goes to Su Bei.

"Mr and Mrs Ding, is there something?" Su Bei said calmly.

"Junhui and I are going back to the Su's house. Do you want to join us?"

Where does the Su family have her place? Su Xi just came to mock her.

"No, I won't join." She said that Su Bei was going to turn around to leave. She really didn't want to see Su Xi and Ding Junhui's faces at all, It made her nausea in the morning.

"Su Bei." Ding Junhui stretched his hand and grabbed Su Bei's arm,
Su Bei frowned, and knocked off his dirty hand with the other hand, and said with her lips unpleasant, "Mr. Ding, please conduct yourself!"

"Self-esteem? Ha ha, do you really think that you can write off five years of love after five years of leaving? Five years ago, you stuck the cake on my head and made me ugly. I haven't counted with you yet. It!"