{ childhood }

Walking slowly, I encountered kids near the playground. It seemed to me that some blonde haired dude is picking a fight with some greenette.

Of course, as a normal person I jumped into the fight.

"Stop that." I said.

"And why should I listen to you?" He said.

I activated my quirk and this person is named Katsuki Bakugou.

"You really must be out of your manners, huh, Bakugou? Or do you even have one?" I faked a smile.

"How-"

"Get lost before I crush your crap into pieces." I said.

"Oh ho so you think you're better than me?" He stated slightly yelling. Well, maybe already yelling.

"Im challenging you." He added while he activated his quirk and sparks are already forming from his hand.

"I don't have time for this." I said rolling my eyes while trying to help up the greenette.

"T-thank y-y-you" he whispered.

"OH YOU'RE REALLY MAKE ME ANGRY" He said, really yelling this time.

He charged at me and I grabbed his hand, my hands stung a bit because of the little burns from his quirk. I let go of him for a split second and pushed him making him fall by his butt.

"W-we should hurry b-bakugou!" One of the ash blonde's friend said.

"Tch, I don't want to hit a scawny little girl anyway." He said glaring at me from behind. And by that, they're gone.

"Woooooww" I heard someone say. I looked back and saw the green haired guy, I activated my quirk again and his name is Izuku Midoriya, his eyes looking at me with awe.

"Y-you are so cool! Thank you f-for saving me!" He said, his eyes full of admiration.

"Be careful next time. I'm not here to save you every time you get into these kinds of situations." I said, slowly walking out of the playground while holding my hand that still stung because of the burns.

I looked back and saw his eyes looking at my hand and his face forming a sad one as if he's the one who gave me these burns. I turned back and continued to walk home.

"I'm sorry, you had these burns because of me." A voice said slightly too near behind my ear that suprised me a little.

"Gosh you scared me! A-and its fine since I'm the one who chose to confront him anyway. Its not like you forced me to do it" I said while forming a smile.

"A-ahh, well, here's a pocky! Thank you again!" He said handing me out the box of pocky and quickly going to his home.

"Huh- weird, I never seen this kid but apparently he's my neighbor." I mumbled while I opened the box of pocky.

Wait-

ITS EMPTY!