{ chapter 8 }

__________________________

NARRATOR'S POV
__________________________

And thus... this day is very different.

VERY VERY different indeed.

A certain greenette has been seeing y/n as a very different person. Different aura, different look, different vibes. He's not getting any friendly vibes from her anymore. In fact, he's been seeing the girl wherever he goes.

The girl looked more prettier than normal.

Maybe he's just loosing his mind. Maybe that the fact that everything reminds him of y/n is making him slowly become crazy.

"no way..." the green eyed boy muttered to himself.

"Oi, Deku. You seem kinda out of it today... Is there something bothering you?" a feminine voice asked as he looked up and saw the one and only, Y/n L/n.

"perhaps thinking about me 24/7?" The girl jokingly said as she referenced the pick up line the male said the day before.

well she wasn't wrong there.

"ah- do I?" Izuku said as he nervously laughed.

"come on, Izuku I was joking. If you do have a problem you can always tell me." The female said and gave a small smile.

"Ah this is nothing... I think i just didn't get enough sleep yesterday."

"oh... well you should take a rest then. I could excuse you to the teacher later." Y/n said but the male stopped her.

"No need, its a Saturday anyway so it shouldn't be a bother in sleeping the whole day tomorrow." He said.

"hm okay if you say so..." The female said and skittled her way to her group of friends.

Seeing that y/n doesn't see Izuku anymore. He run his hand through his head and continued to worry about his new found problem.

he fell for the same woman twice.

__

search. search. search.

searching is the only thing he could think of. Despite having to confess to the girl when he was younger, he figured to confess again. Is it sweet? or is it too cheesy? maybe thats too weird? but eitherway, he didn't like the way he confessed to the girl before.

He cringed at the memory of the words he picked when he confessed. And he browsed even more to only see more cliché things. Either its giving her flowers or giving her chocolates or playing her the guitar.

And then he found the best way to confess to her.

__

"128√e980?" Y/n mumbled as she looked up at Izuku who gave the note.

written on the note is "128√e980. And you made me say that twice."

Izuku looked normal and wasn't blushing at all so the confused y/n thought that he was asking for her to solve the math equation.

"Ill tell you the answer later when we get to the dorms okay?" She said as she thought about googling it later and the male nodded.

__

did he train himself not to blush? yes. yes he did. And it turned out better than he expected.

As of now, he's waiting for y/n to message him the answer for the "equation". But on y/n's side, she is pretty much freaking out on what to answer. The results on google was not what she expected as it says there that it means "i love you" when you remove the top half of the equation. Making the sentence of the sticky note much more clear now.

"I love you. And you made me say that twice."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Y/n screamed as she covered her mouth with her pillow.

"twice? so he loved me twice? thats..." she trailed off as a train of thoughts came crossing her mind.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" she screamed again and suddenly fell into a deep slumber.