{ Chapter 2 }

________________________

NARRATOR'S POV
________________________

"Long time no see, Izuku."

___

Y/n

She's supposed to spend her time reading fanfiction, playing video games, watching anime shows and procastinating by now. But, being the anime fan girl she is, she can't help but feel weak at the sight of hot men and women surrounded by her. Especially when they are inches close to her.

"look at all these anime people! I cannot even imagine myself living normally around them." She thought.

She was getting shaky and anxious despite looking calm and collected as if these happenings are such a normal thing. The other students are shooting questions all over the place while a certain h/c haired girl fangirled in her inner self and ignored almost all of their questions making them want to know more about her. Lunch time is almost over and they wanted to ask her questions before the teacher came. Unfortunately for them, the teacher already came.

__

first day of school is finally over.

The wind brushed the hair off of y/n's face as she rushed off to go to her dorm room. Unfortunately, a certain greenette was trying to catch up on her but failed. The door slammed shut before he could grab her.

"Maybe I should just wait for her to come out right? She might be doing something really important right now. It would be rude for me to interrupt her." He thought.

While back to Y/n's scene, she was running away from the pomeranian who was actually chasing her all this time. When Deku turned around, he saw Katsuki panting and slowly looking up at him.

"wh... what... what are you.... doing here...?" Katsuki said while he tried to catch his breath.

"Oh I-I was just trying to talk with y/n. Well, of course after a whole year of waiting for her, I finally get to see her again. Don't you miss her?" He asked.

"Me? Missing that brat? Tch. SHE STILL MANAGED TO GET MY BACKPACK!" Katsuki sighed and banged on her door.

"YOU BETTER GET MY BAG BACK OR I'LL BREAK THIS DOOR." He warned.

"HAH! AS IF YOU CAN! YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THOSE DOORS IF YOU EVER DID BREAK THEM." A feminine voice yelled from the other side of the door. Deku giggled at the sight of his childhood friends still acting like they aren't 2nd years.

__________________________

Y/N'S POV
_________________________

"HAH! AS IF YOU CAN! YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THOSE DOORS IF YOU EVER DID BREAK THEM."

I swear to god I'm gonna get killed as soon as I open this door.

I sighed and thought about whether or not it was a good idea that I agreed to this. But so far, it wasn't so bad at all.

"YOU BETTER OPEN UP YOU BRAT." Katsuki, from the other side of the door, yelled as I shook the fear out of me.

Y/n. Remember, that's our friend. You should calm down and get used to it.

I stood up and took a deep breath.

I took the blonde's backpack and quickly threw it outside of my dorm room and slammed the door shut once again.

phew.

__

I finally went out of my dorm room after a few hours to join the others in dinner. I found the bakusquad including Jirou and Uraraka casually talking in the living room along the way. After a few minutes, dinner was ready and Momo called everyone to eat.

"Y/N! WE'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOUU!" Mina suddenly exclaimed.

I suddenly tried to hide my face when I saw Katsuki staring daggers at me.

I'm gonna get my assed whooped am I?

__

"y/n." a voice called out. I snapped my neck to the direction of the voice and saw a pair of green eyes locking onto mine.

"how come you never told me you we're gonna come in this school?" he asked, sadness obvious in his voice.

Not gonna lie the air between us is awkward compared to our comfortable state before. After not talking for a year, it basically affected our relationship to the point that I feel like were strangers. Not to mention that we haven't even started dating yet ever since we confessed to each other that day.

"I'm sorry" was all I managed to say while I looked down at my toes.

He suddenly lifted my chin and hugged me. Suddenly, the atmosphere around us became more comfortable.

"I missed you! You're so cruel not telling me anything about your trip. You're so cruel." Izuku said while he sniffed through his sobs as I just chuckled.

I missed you too.

AYE BITCHES IM BACK!<33333