{ no }

___________________________

YEARS AFTER

Y/N'S POV
___________________________

My nAmE iS nO
mY siGn iS nO
mY nuMbEr Is nO
YoU nEeD tO lEt iT gO
NeEd tO lEt iT gO
NeEd tO lEt iT gO
NaH
tO tHe
aH
tO tHe
nO nO nO

"KATSUKI! GIVE ME MY BAG BAAAACK! AND STOP SINGING THAT SONG DAMN IT!" I yelled while chasing him around the school grounds.

"FUCK NO! HAHAHAHA!" He yelled back while activating his quirk to give him a boost in his speed.

"Ugh I... give up..." I panted, catching my breath.

"YOU BETTER PAY FOR THAT BAG IF THAT TURNED OUT RIPPED BECAUSE OF YOUR EXPLOSION!" I yelled one last time before I went to a near vending machine and bought coke. Then, I saw Izuku coming near me.

"Heya, Izuku! How's the training? And woah your body built a lot-" I scoffed as I saw his muscles through his not so baggy yet not so fit tshirt and drank the coke to hide my blush.

I've known about Izuku's training session with All Might ever since I caught Izuku trying the pull the trashes while All might was just sitting down on the trash he was pulling. Of course, they hesitated to tell me at first but ended up having to confess anyway.

"Well, training is fine I still have 3 months to go though." He answered while he bought a can of fruit soda through the vending machine.

"Hmm, I would like to come and train with you someday. Well, that is... if All might allows me to." I said while gulping down all the soda and throwing it in the bin.

"Well, I have to ask all might about that first." He chuckled a bit and continued to drink his fruit soda.

"Hey, you fucking dumbass, here's your bag. It wasn't fun without you chasing me around anymore. You give up so easily." Katsuki said while handing me out the now damaged, ripped and some marks of burns here and there on the bag.

"You, wild ass hoe, need to pay me 50 bucks for this." I said while giving out my hand for him to give me money.

"What?! Its not even THAT damaged." He scoffed.

"You see this big rip right here? YeAh iT aInT dAmAgeD" I said mimicking him and he just let out a 'tch' and gave me 50 bucks.

"Eyy! I never knew you could be this gullible, Katsuki." I said making sure to keep the money safe in my bra.

"Ew what the fuck, Y/n." He rolled his eyes and just walked off.

I then realized that Izuku had now already left for, which I figured, would be for his daily dose of training with All Might. I went to the usual beach and saw them there.

"Heyo~ Mind if I join?" I said tapping Izuku's shoulder. I saw his gaze instantly go to All Might and All Might just nodded.

"No- we don't mind at all." Izuku said while he continued to pull the heavy trashes.

"Doesn't he get tired with all this pulling?" I whispered to All Might.

"Well, its part of his training and he needs to make his body suitable for the quirk. If he uses the quirk with his old body form, his limbs might explode at the impact of the quirk." He explained and I just made an 'o' sound in response.

"By the way, I've never asked you about your quirk before. What's your quirk, young Y/n?" He suddenly asked.

"Well- My quirk is called steal-bestowal. It gives me the ability to copy quirks as long as I want and give away quirks with a touch of the person's skin. And I only have a limit of 5 quirks to copy." I explained while I scratched the back of my head as a nervous gesture.

"Hmm, could you try me?" He said while spreading his arms.

As I reached for his skin, he dodged and I wide eyed him.

"This is gonna be part of YOUR training, Y/n. Come on, give it your all." He said giving me a mischievious grin.

I activated a speed quirk I copied and ran for his skin and he still managed to dodge it.

"You gotta be faster than that." He smirked.

We continued like that and I ended up not having a taste of One For All. We then saw Izuku out of breath and said he wants to take a break. I too told All Might that I would take my leave with Izuku and we bid our goodbyes to him.

"Want some ice cream?" Izuku asked pointing to the nearby store.

"Sure!" I said enthusiastically.

We went to the store and got our ice creams and I also got pocky along the way.

Ahh yes... the start of our friendship.

"You know, we have a discount sale today for couples since Valentines is just peeking around the corner." The cashier said continueing to do her work in the machine thing. She's right, after 8 days, Valentines will come. And that's the day I'll be going. Me and Izuku looked at each other.

"This is now or never." I thought.

"Su-

Sure, we'll take it." Izuku said cutting me off and he immediately paid for the food.

We ended up laughing at each other when we left the store. My ice cream also fell since I lost grip on it. (You know? When your hand just gives up on you for a split second?) What a waste. And after that, we went to our homes.