Nights & Mornings with Klaus

Nights:
You would both be up late absorbing litterateur together in the quiet night. Sitting on the sofa together with your legs draped over him as your minds were focused on the words on the paper. His hand was placed on your legs, mindlessly caressing your skin now and then. Like this, you could sit for hours, but it came a time when you felt your eyes getting heavy, and you knew it was time for bed.

"Tired love?" He could sense when you were starting to get sleepy, he knew your emotions in and out. You nodded tiredly at him. "Let's get you to bed." Taking the book from you and placing it on the table, he scooped you up in his arms.

Placing you on the bed and taking off both of your clothes. The skin on skin contact was vital to you as it was the only way to make you fall asleep. He wrapped his arms around your waist as he placed kisses on your shoulder to lull you to sleep. You felt so safe and loved in his arms.

"Sweet dreams, my love."

Mornings:
Klaus would be up way before you. He took the liberty to paint in the early hours. His muse would be you, laying soundly in the silk sheets, as you took soft breaths and looked most at peace.

He heard you starting to stir awake, and his brushstrokes stopped. "Good morning, love." "Come back to bed, Klaus. It's lonely here without you." Smiling his signature smile, he put away his tools and were at your side in a flash.

"Missed me?" "I always miss you! Come here." Pulling him down to your lips with your hand at the back of his neck. You moved your lips desperately against his as you got drunk at the taste of him.

"Careful so you don't eat me up now." "I can't help it; you taste so delicious. I want you, Klaus, all of you." "That can be arranged."

Vote? Comment? Share?