Tease - He Won't Let You Cum (Klaus)

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, cursing, vaginal fingering, biting, mention of bodily fluids (female)
—————————

Klaus pushed you against a wall at a more dark and secluded area in the compound. Away from the eyes of the guests that were enjoying yet another extravagant Mikaelson party.

"You think you can tease me, love? Laying your hands on another man like you aren't already taken, laughing at his lame jokes?"

"I was just talking to him," you said in your innocent voice, wanting to get a reaction out of him.

"You are mine!" He said in a growl, grabbing the side of your neck.

"I'm yours, Klaus, only yours."

Traveling his hand up the elegant dress you were wearing, finding your clothed core and applying pressure on your clit.

You gasped out as he slowly drew circles on your clit through the material.

Pushing your panties to the side, he plunged two digits inside your wet warmth, hitting your g-spot repeatedly.

"Fuck just like that."

He kissed, sucked, and bit the side of your neck. Not enough to draw blood but just enough to leave a distinct mark.

"I'm going to cum, Klaus."

Pulling his fingers from your tight entrance, you whined out at the loss of him, trying to get your breath back.

"Now it's my turn to tease love."

He stepped a few inches away from you, taking his fingers covered with your arousal in his mouth, moaning out at your sweet taste before he walked away with his signature smirk on his face.

Vote? Comment? Share?
Tips and feedback is always appreciated and welcomed on all my writing❤️