Obsession Chapter 3

ok, so i know that the song is technically about the singer's suicidal friend, but if you ignore that fact, i think it fits in pretty well....

i have to warn you though.. i have two tests this week, so i might not be able to upload on sunday, but i'll try , and if i can't it'll be ASAP after that, ok?

votes and comments (NOT vomments!!!) are very VERY welcome.

comment: tell me what you think, about it, even if it's something i should change to better the story. i might listen or i might not, but i'll at least explain why i've written it so...

ok?

so here's your next (hopefully longed for) chapter... apologize if there's any faultings or such,

xoxo

You don't know what obsession is... 

Until you meet me.

Chapter 3

Lily's POV 

Tuesday. Was it just me, or was this week unusually slow? 

History and Math passed excruciatingly slow, but for two different reasons: History, because that guy (who's name I still didn't know) sat staring at me the whole time, and Math because I couldn't concentrate while thinking of that same guy's unbelievably green eyes. 

As I walked into English, I waved good-morning at Emma, who sat in the furthest back grinning at me, and went to join her. Just as I sat down, the Guy (oh my God - could that GET anymore annoying? I need to know his name, I can't keep calling him "the Guy"!) walked in, hastily looking around. His eyes locked with mine, and the electric shocks from yesterday went through my body before I averted my gaze, blushing (I DON'T BLUSH! What's wrong with me?!). A couple of seconds later, I could hear the chair next to mine scrape against the linoleum floor, and felt his eyes burn at me again. I let my hair fall to cover my face from his sight before I let forth the tiniest of smiles, knowing he kept looking anyway. 

God, he was so HOT! It was a battle with myself not to touch him every time he was near, not to lick those fine abs of his (yep, I had seen those - at P.E. yesterday. It had nearly caused me a heart attack. Worse - it nearly caused me to jump his bones. Talk about awkward). 

I looked up as the classroom door slammed shut, expecting to see the teacher enter, but saw instead a group of three boys passing the front desk. They all had one shade or other of blonde hair. They all looked pretty muscular, and (I hate to admit) pretty attractive. Not as hot as The Guy, though, but - let's be honest - no one ever could. 

One of them met my eyes, but it didn't make me blush (thank God!). I thought I recognized him from somewhere, but I couldn't remember... He smirked to himself as he saw me look and turned halfway around to say something to his friends, who both smirked in return. 

Wait a minute! Wasn't he the guy that always stood pressed against a locker somewhere with some slutty-dressing girl who had her tongue down his throat? He'd been in my corridor five times since yesterday morning - and always with different girls! He hadn't been in class yesterday, though. Gee - wonder what he was doing instead (like that's hard to figure out...)? I immediately knew I didn't want anything to do with him and pointedly turned my head in a different direction. 

Just my luck: mr Player decided to ignore my hint and walked right up to me, sitting himself upon my desk. Ew! I was going to have to work where his STD-infected butt's been! I didn't move a muscle at his approach, and kept my gaze away, until he spoke. 

"Hello, beautiful." 

I looked up at him with an exasperated face,like I had tired of him already. Then I said with a high voice, so that everyone in class could be sure to hear: