Obsession Chapter 8

Hello, everyone XD I'm on time with this chapter!! It is right now, at this moment... 21:25 over here, sooo:)

i hope you enjoy it, and i hope you COMMENT!!!!! and VOTE!!!!! or maybe the next chapter will take me a little longer to upload..... :S we'll se.....

well, anyways... 

xoxo

You don't know what obsession is... 

Until you meet me.

Chapter 8

Lily's POV 

I woke up and felt more secure than I had for a long time. The second thing I noticed was that a pair of muscular arms held me close to a warm body (What the hell?! Arms? How did that happen?). And then the third, the warm and fuzzy feelings that I felt whenever He was around. The big question was, of course: Why the hell was Cain Evans in my bed? 

I quickly went through my memories from last night, but couldn't recall anything involving Cain. I'd had a pretty boring Friday night, actually - watched a movie, talked a bit to Rose on the phone, and gone to bed. I had felt weirdly anxious and worried the whole night, but had been unable to think of a reason for that - maybe I'd forgotten some of my homework? Hm.  

I carefully opened one eye, to make sure that it really WAS Cain Evans in my bed, and not a pillow or something - I'd had quite a few very believable dreams of Cain lately, and wanted to be sure that this wasn't one of them. Nope. There he was, half naked in just a pair of sweats. God, he was beautiful. I pinched my arm as hard as I could, just to make extra sure. 

It took a while for me to be able to force myself to take my eyes off of his toned, perfect six-pack, and when I did, they trailed on up to his chest. That was when I noticed the blood. 

It was dried, and smudged - just a few red-brown streaks. Was he hurt? I carefully searched the skin under the blood for any wounds. There had to be - it was a lot of blood. But the skin was flawless. Not even as much as a scratch was visible on the smooth surface. Was the blood someone else's, then? I frowned at the thought, but was at the same time strangely and extremely relieved that Cain wasn't the one hurt. 

One would have thought that I'd may be a little freaked out over finding him in my bed, uninvited, but strangely enough - I wasn't. It felt too good to unsettle me, too comfortable  too familiar. Like this was how it was supposed to be. 

Just as I thought this, I felt Cain stir under me. He sighed softly, and I saw a little smile appear on his lips, which made my insides tingle. His arms tightened around me as he slowly opened his eyes... and met mine. 

"Shit!" He all but jumped a mile when he saw I was awake and aware of his presence. "I overslept", he added unconsciously, to himself, and sounded as if this was the end of the world. 

"Hello, Cain", I said, amused. "Mind if I ask what you're doing half naked in my bed?" 

"I'm sorry!" he said hastily, scrambling to get up. 

"It's OK. Just answer the question, Cain." 

"I-I... I'm sorry!" he said again. 

"That's not an answer, Cain", I teased. 

He looked at me with sorry written in bold all over his face. "You weren't supposed to know about it", he confessed, finally. There was something in his eyes... I raised my eyebrows, surprised.