Obsession Chapter 13

Hi guys!! I'm back from the dead.. for a while at least. ;)

I'll be honest with you-- i haven't actually been writing that much in the last couple of weeks, not much at all until today and last night (well, i guess it was technically this morning, but you get what i mean..)

i have started on chapter 14 already, and i think it's finished, cause otherwise it will be a very long one..... so we'll see about that, if i can find a good place to change chapters.

this one is really, really short, i know-- but it was such a great ending, and i simply had to stop at that place, cause the next chapter will be the start to all the drama, i guess - but don't get your hopes up, because i don't really know how to write stuff like that if it doesn't come out of the pen naturally, and if i have to push it out, you'll be sure to notice. I'll try my best ;)

i've been away for three weeks in england on a "language trip", directly translated, with STS, and that is one reason for my prolonged absence . The other one would then be my WB, but that's not really a good reason because it only took me like, a week to get passed that awkward place at which i stuck, so---- i haven't written, simply as that, but i've been reading a LOT instead-- last week i went through like, three books on two days, so i've been busy doing nothing.... XD

i won't keep you much longer -- just wanted to say that i'm sorry for the delay and the  "no warning" at my disappearence - and i'll try to write and upload more often now that i'm back in sweden.. and thanks for putting up with me, i guess ;)

i'lll got now--- here's chapter 13!!

xoxo

---------

You don't know what obsession is... 

Until you meet me.

Chapter 13

Lily's POV 

A week passed. I started working after school - it was an OK job. I had a lot to do, and I was always a little tired when I came back home to finish the homework I hadn't been able to complete during the few occasional minutes we didn't have any customers. When I was done with my homework, I would call Cain and he would come over to spend the night. 

The weekend was spent mostly in bed, at the mall and at Cain's house. His family was great, and everyone were very nice. Well, except for one of his younger brothers, Kenny, but Cain told me that it was because he didn't like change and would come around eventually. Kenny's twin, though, Sammie, was the cutest little kid I'd ever seen - and he was very fond of hugs.

-----------------------------------------------

"How could you not believe in heaven?" Cain asked me. 

We were sitting in his living room, just talking about worldly things, when God and religion came up out of the blue. I was in Cain's lap, my head resting on his shoulder, and he had his arms around me. 

"Well, I guess it's just not my thing. I think I would rather be reborn into something cool - like a fish or a bird - maybe a mermaid. Heaven seems so unreal." 

He chuckled. "And mermaids don't?" 

"Yes - but it was an example of cool things", I explained with a laugh. "And you?" I asked. "Do you actually believe that once you're dead you'll float around all day on pink, fluffy clouds without a care in the world?" 

He thought for a second. "Yeah", he then answered. "I think I do. It's how I was raised, you know?" 

I smiled and reached up to plant a kiss on his lips. "You're delusional" I said when I pulled back, patting him a little on his cheek as I moved to get up from his lap. 

He growled a little, tightening his hold on my waist to keep me down, and I laughed as he growled quietly again, into my neck, before kissing it. 

It took all of my willpower not to moan right at that second, but I managed to hold it in, and instead turned in my seat to meet his hungry lips with my own. 

"Eww!" Sammie screeched from the door, and I pulled back, laughing, from a disgruntled Cain to see Sammie with his hands over his eyes, and a sour-looking Kenny like a shadow at his back. 

"Come on, Cain", I said in a light tone, "let's not scar these kids for life, shall we?" He frowned, but got up without further complaint when I winked at him and mouthed, "My house." 

His hand slid into mine automatically as we walked out of the house, after I'd messed up Sammie's hair and had a glaring-match with Kenny, which he won, since I broke out laughing after just about thirty seconds. 

The ride home seemed shorter than usual - or maybe it was just Cain who was speeding a little. I did notice, however, that he barely looked at anything but my legs, which was rather alarming since he was driving. 

"Watch the road", I ordered him for the umpteenth time, though we were already on my street. Did he listen? No, sir - he just glanced up and smirked at me before returning to his ogling. 

He parked the car in the driveway to my house, and then got out. He was around and opening my door before I even had taken off my seat belt. I laughed as he eagerly pulled me out of the seat and up towards the house, slamming the car door shut behind us. 

"Hi mom!" I shouted as we passed the living room. I knew she's be there, since she had the day off, and always celebrated with at least three or four movies and a great load of junk food and snacks. "Bye mom!" I called as Cain dragged me up the stairs to my room. 

As soon as the door was shut behind us, he stepped in to kiss me, planting his warm hands at my waist. Despite his earlier eagerness, it was a soft and gentle kiss that sent sparks of electricity down my spine every few seconds. Sparks were fine, but I wanted fireworks! And so I grabbed onto his neck and stepped in, pressing myself against him, deepening the kiss at the same time. 

He moaned as I tugged lightly on his hair, and let his hands slide down my sides and hips. Then he had to bend his knees slightly to reach further. He stopped just about halfway down my thighs and grabbed onto the back of them and hoisted both of my legs up around his waist, where I locked them into place by crossing my feet. 

I broke the kiss when I felt that I was starting to run low on oxygen, but Cain, apparently not feeling the need to breathe (for which I envied him), simply moved his blazing lips down to my neck. Once I'd inhaled properly, I let my lips slowly trail soft kisses along his hairline, letting out a moan as his teeth grazed against my skin. 

He growled at the sound, and immediately carried me over to my all too small bed, where he lay us down, him on top. I sighed happily as he pressed his lips to mine again. 

Who needed heaven, anyway? I was already in paradise.

--------------------------------------

Little did I know, that was all about to change.