"Woah that bad?" He said looking at me with confusing. I saw his face drop, as if he had realized something. He turned his face back to the street and I watched as his face changed into anger, I could practically see smoke coming from his nose when he breathed. "I swear if that fucking hallway dipship layed a single finger on you..."

"It wasn't Harry." I said almost in a whisper cutting him off. My heart started beating faster.

We both turned to look at each other, his eyebrows just about touching his hairline.

"Niall?" I couldn't read his tone very well. "Niall Horan?"

I didn't want to answer him. If I confirmed it it was like it was turning into a real thing, it wasn't just in my head. So all I did was turn my head and looked at the car ground.

"No way," He stated in disbelief looking back at the road. "I've known that kid forever, sure he makes some misogynistic jokes, he never means any truth or them. He would never sexually harass anyone of purpose."

My heart sank when the words 'sexually harass' left his mouth, I hadn't fully thought about it in that way. I didn't want to have to bring that in this conversation, it makes it sound too real.

"Well I don't think it was on purpose." I mumbled.

"You think? What do you mean think? Did he assault you or not?" Liams stern voice sounded like he was getting mad at me, even though I knew he wasn't. My body's natural reaction was to cry, I tried my best to keep in my tears.

"I don't kn-" I whimpered not being able to speak because my throat tightened. "I-I didn't say no or tell him to stop, so I guess not. I was frozen I couldn't do anything, but I didn't want him to. He didn't get the chance to get any farther than just some heavy petting so I don't even know if that counts as being...that." I rambled. I still wasn't able to bring myself to say the words 'sexually harassed' out loud.

Liam jerked over the car onto the side of the road to park. When the car was fully stopped he unblocked himself and turned in the driver's seat to look at me.

"Baylin," He placed his hands on both my shoulders and turned me so I faced him. "Did he, or did he not, touch you without consent." I immediately broke into tears, that was just enough of an answer for Liam. He knew that meant yes. He pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back.

He makes me feel so safe.

"Can we go to school now before we are late." I asked pulling away after a couple minutes of him crying to comfort me.

"No." He said in a harsh stern tone.

"What why not." I asked as he took the car off park and started driving again.

"I'm taking you to a police station so you can fill out a report." He said without emotion.

"What no way!" I didn't want anything to happen to Niall. I just wanted to say away from him.

"Baylin, hes 18 he'll go to jail for molesting a minor." He said as if that was going to make me feel better.

"Exactly, I would never want to do that to him, it would ruin the rest of him life. Plus, I'm not ready for everyone to know. This is exactly the reason I didn't want to tell anyone. Just take me back to school." I said truthfully.

Liam looked as if he understood which surprised me. "Okay I'm sorry," he sighed "I know this is your decision and you can choose what to do with this situation. I'm so glad you felt like you can trust me enough to tell me. But if I were you I'd want him in prison, or on a sex offenders list at least."