11

POV: BAYLIN GRIGGS

The weekend went by slow.

I stayed in my room all day and night.

Maya knew that something was wrong the second she came into my room to ask me about my 'first kiss' that I told her I would tell her about. I pushed it aside and told her that I didn't want to talk about it. She kept asking if I was alright and I kept telling her I was okay.

I haven't told anyone about what happened on friday. I haven't even really talked to anyone in general.

I thought about calling Harry and talking to him about it. But I chickened out. I wasn't sure if he wanted to talk to me after our kiss.

Liam texted me a couple times. Even he said he could tell there was something wrong by the way I texted. But I insisted everything was okay and pushed him away if he tried to help. I know I shouldn't do that but I can't help it. I didn't want to talk to anyone.

Every so often I would get flashbacks to his body pinning me on that cold wall.

I know it's my fault, I never verbally told him to stop. I'm such an idiot. If I told him to get off me I'm sure he would have. But for some reason I just stood there. I can't believe I let that happen. I know Niall isn't like that.

I was absolutely dreading going back to school but obviously I have too. Sadly. If it were up to me, I would never go back. I'm scared he would do it again.

When Liam picked me up to drive me to school he asked again if I was okay. I again kept telling him I was. He didn't believe me, I knew he wouldn't.

Liam always knew when there was something bothering me. He somehow knows when I'm sad or mad. He can even tell if I'm on my period, even if I'm not moody. I have no clue how he does it. When I ask him he just says its obvious because of how my body language is. Even when I try to disguise it, he still knows.

"Stop lying to me, please. I know there's something wrong" He murmurs.

I stayed silent, wanting him to keep talking.

"See." He cockily says.

"How can you always tell when theres something wrong." I say more as an observation rather than a question.

"Ahh, so there is something wrong." He says as if he's proud of himself. I stare back at him. "You're being distant."

"I'm not." I say turning my head to look out the window. I knew he wanted to point out me turing away saying that that's being distant, but he held back and didn't.

"You're killing me over here babe. Please tell me." He put his hand on my shoulder in a way of comfort. "Please, I want to help."

I played out for a minute of what the outcome would be if I told him that Niall had... what niall done to me. I thought back to what Liam had told me before he left that night,

~"If he touches you, or hurts you I'll murder him."~

Although Liam was talking about Harry, if it was anyone else I'm sure the gesture wouldn't change. I know he said it playfully, but there was some truth to it. If Liam ever knows what happened he would one hundred percent want to hurt Niall.

Niall isn't a bad guy, he doesn't deserves to get beat up because of this. Technically, he never even really touch touched me.

"If I tell you," I paused to swallow the lump in the throat. "You have to promise me not to do anything dumb." He laughed like I was joking. "I'm serious Li."