Chapter 26 ✵

"I don't get why you're doing this!"

.
.
.
"shhhh~ Thanks to you I can do this."

-

"So this is the place?" Minho asked as he looked around him.

The night was dark. The moon decided to be covered by the clouds above in this specific area.

Surprisingly the building in front of him was not some creepy abandoned building, but was a decent motel that seems like it's opened.

Although hesitant, Minho slowly approached the building.

He stepped into the entrance and was greeted by a smiling bellboy. He simply nodded and looked around.

*ding*

"You've arrived. Floor 13, room 657"

"How does he..."

Minho shrugged it off and walked to the elevator.

He put his hand into his back pocket and just sighed. "Ok..I'll just settle this, tell all the workers tomorrow is cancel and let them return to their respective houses. And for Jisung...I'll know what to do later."

Before he knows it, the elevator stopped and the door opened.

By now Minho obviously had an idea of who's doing this is, given the fact that there were actually two missing people.

-

He searched for the room and finally arrived at the front of the door.

*knock knock*

"Haejun, I know you're in there."

-

The door creaked opened, giving Minho a slight jump.

He settled himself properly and opened the door slowly. "Haejun?"

"Don't move." A voice spoke.

The lights were switched on blinding Minho's vision. As it slowly comes back, Minho looked around the room. It was a seemingly normal single bedded room with all the necessary items around.

The only difference was the familiar male sitting on the edge of the bed, hands tied and mouth covered.

Concerned Minho took a step near the male but halted as he heard two clicking sound being heard on opposites side of the room.

"Minho..."

Minho turned around, and of course, he slightly chuckled. "Haejun."

"Argh!"

Panicked Minho quickly turned back and saw the other male being thrown on the ground.

Before he was able to helped the male, a bullet shot through the hand of the younger male.