Chapter 6 ✵

"I will ask you a few questions, then you'll be able to ask your questions

"I will ask you a few questions, then you'll be able to ask your questions." Chan spoke as he flipped through the thick piles of papers.

Jisung just nodded in response.

"Ok first of all, you know what you're supposed to do right?"

"I should be able to coordinate meetings and visits. Also organise files, answer phones and many other essential tasks."

"Good. What do you think are the crucial qualities you must have for this job?" Chan asked as he sat down the papers and looked at Jisung straight in the eye.

"Honesty and Integrity. Also Knowledge and skills."

"Any other qualities?"

Jisung paused to think. "Confidentiality.."

"And?"

"Uhh...Professionalism."

"Yes. And?"

Jisung froze. He really have no other idea what the hell are the other qualities of a frikin secretary. He only did a few research yesterday, not memorised the whole history of secretaries!

"A sense of humour."

"Pardon?"

"If you want to work with this boss of ours you're gonna have to have a strong mentality and a good sense of humour."

"Uh..ok."

"Now. The last question. What are your expectations for this role in the future?"

"I will be a responsible and organize secretary that is able to assist our chairman the needs he will be asking for."

I mean, that's the only thing Jisung could think of right now. He thought he was prepared physically, well he was but not really mentally.

"Sure. I guess you're good." Chan said smiling as he took a sip of his cup of tea.

"Ok. Any questions?"

Jisung nodded. "Yes actually."

"Ok then go ahead."

"What are the common feedbacks of the fired secretaries that this chairman had?"

Chan's eyes widened. He was of course hesitant. I mean the only ever feedback Minho had receive was negative and the only positive is his good looks...which won't really work on a determined workers like the guy in front of him.

"He's uh..kind off strict so they uh quit." Chan mentally cursed at himself for lying. Not only was he being vEry unprofessional but the fact that he still has the sense of relief when lying to this unfortunate victim.

"Oh..ok then. Then how about the reason you chose a cafe instead of going to the company for the interview?"

"Oh uh..that's because. You see, it's actually my day off today." Chan spoke showing a tint of sadness in his voice.