Chapter 12 ✵

"Excited for your first day on the job?"

"More like anxious after almost getting fired..."

Felix sighed.

"You only told me tho. For all I know Minho should be relieved."

"Yeah. Well anyways wish me luck on my first day!" Jisung said before waving goodbye to his best friend.

-

Jisung got off the bus and stood frozen in front of the grand building.

It wasn't huge hUge, but with just a single glance you can clearly see the difference in class it has with the buildings around it.

"To think that less than 50 people work in this building and all of them play a very important role in this company." Jisung wondered, still in front of the building, admiring it's every features.

"Excuse me?"

Surprised by the sudden touch from his shoulder, Jisung quickly shifted his body away from the figure behind him.

"Y-Yes?" He stuttered.

"This building is strictly only for workers. If you have no business here, which you most likely doesn't, I will have to ask you to kindly leave." The security spoke.

"Oh uh, I'm the new secretary." Jisung explained, but the only response he got from the security was a petty 'scoff'.

"I'm sorry but you're gonna have to think of a better excuse next time." The security continued as he slowly starts to drag Jisung away from the building.

"N-No..I'm being honest dud, let go. If you don't believe ask your boss yourself." Jisung said annoyed.

"My boss? You mean Sir Minho?"

"Yeah?"

The guard laughed. "He wouldn't waste his time on a fake."

"I told you I'm not."

"Then where's your company pass?"

"What?"

"Hah! You don't have it right?"

"Company pass? Defuq? Why didn't Minho give me any?!"

Lost of ideas, Jisung decided to just ask the security guard to put Minho on the phone.

"Again, I'm telling you, it's impossible to get him on the phone."

"No please, this is the only way for you to believe me."

"Why are you so desperate in going into this building anyways. Just go and find an easier job dud."

Jisung groaned in frustration.

That's when another idea popped. A grin found it's way on Jisung's face.

"I'll call Minho then." Jisung said looking sternly into the eyes of the security guard.