trouble at school ,trouble at home

Amelia's POV .
To add insult to injury he gave me a letter for my dad to sign .

My bum is really in for it .I went to the washrooms to clean the mess on my face then headed for the next class.

It's been a helluva day having to sit on my sore bum on those hard wooden chairs .

Right now am walking home from school already worrying about my punishment at home.

"Julie can I please come for a sleepover at your house tonight .Am really scared of having to face my dad especially after I am already sore from the spanking at school" I ask Julie .

"You can't avoid your dad forever and you have to face your punishment" Julie says as she gives me a reassuaring smile.

I really envy the way she is just happy yet am here worried sick.

I walk home slowly trying to kill some time .I walk to my room and start doing my homework since I don't want a repeat of what happened today.

Dad's POV
I've had such a tiring day at work today yet here I am again trying to teach my daughter some sense in his brain on the importance of doing her homework.

I take a hot shower trying to relax my muscles.After I freshen up .
I head to Amelia's room and knock .
By the look on her face I can clearly tell she is already worried sick ,but this girl never seems to get anything in that thick head of hers and I have to spank her to keep her in place.

"How was your day .Can you fill me in with what happened today at school"I ask ."um...um... my day went on normally .....you know going to class ..... talking to my friends...yah that's all." she said.

By the look on her face you could tell that she was clearly lying.

" Is that all that happened" I asked .She nodded her head playing with the Hem of her skirt

"Am giving you one more chance to fill me in with all that happened today and no details left out" I said a little bit Stern

Amelia's POV
I was Soo scared to even open my mouth to speak .Do I tell him the truth or not .He looks so upset by now." But I have to tell him coz I don't want any more punishment for lying again." um..I got in trouble at school for not completing my homework at school and got spanked there that's all .Am really sorry Daddy..".

"What did we say would happen if you get in trouble at home " Dad asked .

I already know where this conversation is heading to.

"I asked you a question and expect an answer young Lady"
"I get in trouble at home " I answered .

"Which kind of trouble do you get in at home" Dad asked.

Can't we just get over with this I mean am an 13 for Christ sake and I already realize my mistake.
Let's just end this stupid question
I thought as I rolled my eyes but I was too much of a coward to say that to his face .But the rolling of eyes did not go unnoticed.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me again or you won't like the consequences of that .Now answer me am clearly running out of patience ." Dad said already fed up with me .

" I get spanked at home." I said I could not get out of this one .

" Now bring me your hairbrush and lie over my lap". Dad said

" Please am sorry for what I did but Don't spank me anymore am already sore from the spanking I got plizz daddy ." I tried pleading my case .
"Go and bring me your hairbrush and lie over my lap .You know the rule in this house "

I gave him the hairbrush and laid over his lap before he told me to drop my pants.

"Plizz daddy can't you just do it over my jeans " I whined coz I knew this was going to hurt a lot

"Those backtalks just earned you a one week grounding you'll be wise to test me further "

I dropped my pants and repositioned my self over his lap.

He did not waste time bringing that thing down on my panties clad bottom.

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack oww...oww... please s.smack top.smack smack smack smack smack smack oww.... am smack smack .... really sorry.smack smack smack smack
smack smack smack oww oww.

After what seemed pretty eternity to me he stopped and lifted me up

I was crying so hard and hiccuping. but I managed to apologize to my dad

My bottom was on fire .