Chapter 11 - Revenge

"ASAMI?!" Korra shouts, but nobody hears it. Korra quickly looks away and hides behind the corner. She tries to sit down, because it is too much for her to handle, to see the love of her life kiss not just someone else, but her ex-bestfriend. "I knew it! She is with Kuvira!" Korra shouts and gets really angry.

After a few seconds, Korra dares to peek around the corner again and sees Asami speed walking down the street. There is no trace of Kuvira, so Korra decides to stand up and follow her. Even though Korra is heartbroken, angry and feels like crying, she tries to keep her emotions for herself and tries to follow her duty as an officer, because she finally has the chance to find out Asami's location.

Both of them walk down the street for a few minutes until they reach a little open-air parking lot. Asami opens the door to her car, puts her seatbelt on, but doesn't turn the car on. Korra hides behind a car to observe what her ex-girlfriend is doing. Suddenly, Korra recognizes the car in which Asami is sitting in. It is the car that left Asami's mansion, before Korra arrived there looking for her.

"A vacation in North Levi? Are you serious Asami? This is no vacation, you are trying to run from the police!" Korra whispers to herself in an angry tone.

"And kissing my freaking ex-bestfriend, are you out of your fucking mind?!" Korra growls and grows more angrier than she already is.

Korra knows that if Asami drives off now, she won't be able to follow her because her car is too far away, so she calls a taxi and hopes that Asami will wait a few minutes.

Luckily for Korra, the taxi arrives while Asami is already driving off the parking lot. She gets in and tells the driver to follow the car in front of them.

After a twenty minute drive, Asami's car stops and pulls into a garage that is under an apartment complex. Therefore, Korra tells the taxi driver to drop her off, pays him and waits until Asami comes back up. Korra's heart pounds like crazy, because finally she has found her ex-lover's location. Suddenly, Asami leaves the underground garage and enters the apartment complex. Unforunately, the door shuts and Korra can't enter the building, but at least now, she has her location. She writes down the address in her phone and makes sure to check twice if it is correct.

---------------------

Korra is way to angry to walk normally, so she just literally sprints as fast as she can. The thought of Asami kissing Kuvira doesn't let her go and makes her more angry. The people in the city look weirdly at Korra, because of her sprinting through the whole city. But Korra doesn't care, she wants to reach her car as fast as she can and leave this city.

It doesn't take her long to reach her car, and she immediately enters it and drives off. Korra isn't a reckless driver, but right now she doesn't care about anything. She is speeding through the whole city until she reaches Republic City.

Korra parks her car in front of her house and dashes into her living room. Literally not even one second passes and she begins to cry like a waterfall.

Kuvira and Asami kissed, and that makes Korra want take revenge. She has Asami's address and will definitely head over to her tomorrow. Korra feels more angry than sad, which makes her urge of taking revenge worse.

----------------------

The next morning arrives and Korra immediately gets up before her alarm clock even goes off. She grabs her uniform, her phone, Asami's important notebook and leaves the house. She enters her car and is determined to drive over to the CEO and arrest her in the name of justice. Justice because her company may be involved in illegal business and she is running from the police. And justice because she broke Korra's heart by kissing her ex-bestfriend. Even during their relationship, Korra and Asami had problems also because of Kuvira. That is also why Kuvira is now Korra's ex-bestfriend, because Kuvira always tried to seduce Asami, even in front of Korra. That also resulted in many arguments between Korra and Asami. It was the lack of trust and communication that played a big role, and which made Asami decide to leave.

But before Korra can head over to Asami, she has to go to the police station and fill out some papers to other incidents. Korra is still filled with rage, but she tries to calm down while working in her office.

After a while, it is afternoon and Korra finally finished all the papers and quickly gathers her things to head over to Asami.

Korra enters her car and drives off. She is still filled with rage, which makes her scream.

"I should have fucking known that you were involved with her! How was I too dumb to even realize that! I TRUSTED YOU ASAMI!" Korra shouts while driving to the city next to North Levi. Which is kind of paradox, because Korra did not trust Asami back then.

One hour passes and she finally arrives at Asami's apartment building. As she gets out of her car, she spots neighbours entering the building. Korra immediately sprints over to hold the door open for the elderly couple and enters the building herself.

"Hello there! I am officer Korra and I am searching for Asami Sato. Have you seen her?"

"Sean? Is it you my son? Oh how nice to see you!" the old man replies.

"Uh what? No I am not Sean sir, I am officer Korra searching for Asami Sato" Korra repeats and hopes the elderly couple understood her right.

"Sato? I know this name from somewhere... Sato...Sato.... Sean what do you want from the CEO of Future Industries?" the old woman asks Korra and looks at her confused.

"Excuse me but who is Sean?" Korra asks confused.

"My son! You're my son!" the old man responds happily and goes to hug Korra.

Another neighbour enters the building and sees the elderly couple hug Korra.

"Oh I am so sorry officer, they both have light dementia and sometimes they mix up some things" the neighbour explains.

"It's okay, can you tell me where I can find Asami Sato?"

"Asami Sato? Nobody lives in this building whose name is Asami Sato."

"That is very odd, have you at least seen a tall woman, black hair, green eyes, mostly wears red and black clothes, loves to read books and walks pretty fast?" Korra asks impatiently.

"Um, there is a woman living at the top of the building, she has black hair, is tall and has green eyes. Maybe you are searching for her."

"We will see, thank you for your help!"

"No problem officer" the neighbour replies and walks up the stairs.

"Go get her Sean, finally a wife for you!" the old woman exclaims and claps her hands.

"Um, okay?" Korra responds blushing and takes the elevator.

"The highest floor is 15, so I guess that must be where her apartment is."

Korra pushes the button and waits a few seconds until the door closes. As she looks into the mirror that is placed in the elevator, she can see how angry she looks. The incident yesterday really affected her and all she wants is revenge. Suddenly the elevator door opens and Korra steps out. There is only one door on the left. Korra walks up to the door and notices that it is open.

"This is definitely Asami's apartment."