They weren't the wild, party going sort, but they all had the occasional drink, sometimes even with the family.

Their parents were all okay with it, as long as they drank responsibly and in the company of those they trusted.

"God yaar. Saala jisne bhi drinks spike ki na, bohot maarunga ussey kal. I cannot remember a single bloody thing about last night."

Abir muttered with an irritated expression, as Ayaana and Rhea nodded with understanding, while Nirvaan and Neil glanced at Lavanya, who suddenly seemed to tense up.

What was that all about?

"Same. I don't even remember who got me home."

Ayaana muttered, pressing her fingers to her forehead.

"That would be me, Juliet."

Nirvaan replied with a sarcastic smile, recalling Samar's nickname for her, as she looked at him confusedly.

"Tumhare new best friend Samar ne mujhe bulaaya tha, to drop you home."

He continued with a smirk, noticing how Ayaana's eyes widened in horror, choosing not to tell her about their conversation.

It was something he wanted to cherish alone for a while, he thought to himself.

"Samar? The understudy?"

Rhea asked with a teasing smile, as Nirvaan chuckled and nodded, making Ayaana sink further and further in her chair out of embarrassment.

God knows what all she'd said to him.

She was drawn out of her thoughts by the sudden screech of cutlery being screeched on a plate, making her flinch.

She looked up to see Abir and Rhea glaring at Sid, who was busy cutting up his omelette too loudly to even notice, with Neil and Nirvaan shaking their heads in amusement.

Having finally felt the death glares coming his way, Sid looked up to meet Rhea's irritated eyes on him, making him furrow his eyebrows.

"You need something? Um, butter?"

He asked her with a confused expression, picking up a tray of butter with a knife alongside it and passing it to her.

"You really don't want to hand me a knife right now, Oberoi."

Rhea gritted out lowly, her hands nursing her forehead, making him widen his eyes fearfully, while the others chuckled.

Typical Rhea.

"Aur main kiske saath tha?"

Abir asked, pouring orange juice into his glass as he changed the subject after a minute of silence.

"Me. You were with me."

Lavanya replied quickly, making him jerk out of balance and spill all the OJ on his hands, as Nirvaan and Sid held their breaths, trying their hardest not to laugh.

Ayaana looked between a surprised Lavanya and a frantic Abir with twinkling eyes, her smile widening when Lav grabbed a couple of napkins and offered them to him, while he kept staring at her instead.

Shaking his head with a smile, Neil kicked Abir's feet under the table, causing him to wake up from his daydreams and quickly accept the napkins, leaving a flustered Lavanya behind.

Rhea chuckled at the scene in front of her. Life could never be boring when you had a family like hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~